Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
is it really so absurd to imagine someone being attracted to both men and women, i don't understand why people are always like "bisexuality isn't real" :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

people who claim to be bi just dont want to admit that their gay

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
mods rename me to trashy greasebisexual

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

hemale in pain posted:

people who claim to be bi just dont want to admit that their gay

i like men and women forums poster hemale in pain :shrug:

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
People can't conceive of liking more than one thing at a time. Either you're a nintendo kid or a sega kid, and if you have both you're a rich piece of poo poo and everybody hates you.

Bisexuality works the same way.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

deep impact on vhs posted:

i like men and women forums poster hemale in pain :shrug:

NO YOU DONT!

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
if you are not heterosexual then you are mentally ill and should be imprisoned, tortured and medicated until you assimilate.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
why do these gay guys keep sucking mydick im just a regular straight guy haha

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Tramadol Junkie posted:

if you are not heterosexual then you are mentally ill and should be imprisoned, tortured and medicated until you assimilate.

this except homosexual

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I have no idea but watching other bi people get super mad about it is more annoying than idiots who can't get it. Oh no someone you're not (or shouldn't be) loving doesn't believe you the hardship of your life.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
if ur bi is a trasn woman like the holy grail or something?

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I wish I was bi so I wouldn't worry so much at the local glory hole.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

not for me but i really like fembois

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
because they're mad that someone who wants to gently caress both genders still doesn't want to gently caress them

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im bi

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
proclaiming various identity markers as not real is popular among some people, i dont understand the appeal though

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

gently caress the ROW posted:

mods rename me to trashy greasebisexual

done

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Because of autism

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
what is real?

you think that's cum you're drinking now?

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

Moridin920 posted:

what is real?

you think that's cum you're drinking now?

i thoguht it was water but someone out there really gotta see a doctor about their invisijizz

DirtyMick
Feb 1, 2014
"You either suck dick, or you do not suck dick." -Andrew Dice Clay

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
you basically have to develop a split personality and both parts will end up unsatisfied. better to gay or het it up, tbqh

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009
because bi people just watch too much south park

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Nooner posted:

P much

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
beecause even faggots need someone to look down on

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

bisexuals are schrodinger's gays

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Mange Mite posted:

beecause even faggots need someone to look down on

i thought that was trannies

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Parallax Scroll posted:

i thought that was trannies

maybe this used to be true but theyre trendy now

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

Tendai posted:

because they're mad that someone who wants to gently caress both genders still doesn't want to gently caress them

seems about right.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Ocean Book posted:

proclaiming various identity markers as not real is popular among some people, i dont understand the appeal though

prob some tumblerina SJW furry otherkin faggotry. SEIG HEIL SEIG HEIL, death to the nonwhites.

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010

quakster posted:

you basically have to develop a split personality and both parts will end up unsatisfied. better to gay or het it up, tbqh

As a bi guy this is true

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
I'm bi

-laterally symmetrical!

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
You cant marry a male AND a female, hence it does not truly exist

Hooded Reptile
Aug 31, 2015
It's wrong. Not really, the girl can shove her arm up her cooter jingle it around and get off.

It's not fair, you have to be like triple whats that word im looking for" double jointed to suck he own dick.

So mean while bisexual girl can use her fist and regular old dude cant even suck his own dick.

just saying

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

You cant marry a male AND a female, hence it does not truly exist

lol if you aren't a polygamist

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
It's because their gf won't do a threesome.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

quakster posted:

You forgot being pain slutty, works for me quite well

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

if u are not bi then lol, just lol

naw for real tho it's p sweet especially when your partner is also bi and a huge slut (haha sAme thing rite?!)

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

deep impact on vhs posted:

not for me but i really like fembois

Idk I think that's more like 1 1/4 sexuality don't know if you can count the 2 you need for bi until you desire hairy mancock in your shithole and then getting cuddled. Hmm. Hmmmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

Sheep-Goats posted:

Idk I think that's more like 1 1/4 sexuality don't know if you can count the 2 you need for bi until you desire hairy mancock in your shithole and then getting cuddled. Hmm. Hmmmm

shut the gently caress up breeder

• Locked thread