Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i kinda think the "bi now gay later" kids generally fall into two categories

1) they actually are bi at the time, and being completely honest about it, and their attractions shift towards gay over many years.

2) they're well and thoroughly gay, in which case their facade isn't fooling anyone. (their parents choose to fool themselves)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
god I miss pussy, but dudes are easy

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
to believe that being gay is a choice requires u 2 b bisexual

otherwise how do u know u can choose to get sexually aroused by either

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Upon flaccid reflection I think I've figured something out: Fuckin can be twice as exhausting if the brain has to demand as much fresh blood flow as as the dick. Indulging someone in wacky roleplay that isn't a hardwired dick/brain thing for you just results in sore hips.
Ok thanks for reading

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
What about ...... trisexuality??????????¿¿??

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
is party-bi an official sexuality yet?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I like pretty butts and I cannot lie. You heteronormatives can't deny.

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
maybe its because a woman identifying as bisexual has been meaningless for over a decade cause 90% of girls these days have hosed other girls and a man identifying as bisexual has a 90% chance of being an annoying bitch?

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
serious post

its because depending on your definition bisexuality is either very rare or really common. your sexuality shouldn't be defined purely on who you'd gently caress it should be who you would have an actual relationship with imo

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
imo yo is jao

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Nooner posted:

What about ...... trisexuality??????????¿¿??

bisexuals, trisexuals, homo sapiens
carcinogens, hallucinogens, men
pee wee herman

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005
Most women are bisexual to some degree.

Bisexual men don't exist. They're either gay or straight.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Best Giraffe posted:

pee wee herman

thread now irredeemably gay

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Horniest Manticore posted:

thread now irredeemably gay

im only half gay

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Best Giraffe posted:

pee wee herman

I agree, I'm probably wrong because im a white cis het but I say if it feels good do it, you only love once, no reason not to be happy (:

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
im into being sad an alcoholic and alone so gently caress YOU NANNERS or whatever. gently caress off

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Sonofsilversign posted:

your sexuality shouldn't be defined purely on who you'd gently caress it should be who you would have an actual relationship with imo

But.. that's the definition of sexuality. It's about who you would gently caress.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Nooner posted:

I agree, I'm probably wrong because im a white cis het but I say if it feels good do it, you only love once, no reason not to be happy (:

im sry to hear about you're heterosexuality nooners but no one can be perfect. satan bless you, friend

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

Sonofsilversign posted:

serious post

its because depending on your definition bisexuality is either very rare or really common. your sexuality shouldn't be defined purely on who you'd gently caress it should be who you would have an actual relationship with imo

shut up nonfaggot go creat a baby you bitch rear end

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

My GF always was of the position that way more people are bi than they care to admit. I brushed it off at the time but I see a LOT of dudes hit their 40/50s and go eh why not try some dick. I am starting to think some of that is generational too. Older guys say women their age find it nasty but women my age hear I suck cock and they think it's the hottest thing and start badgering me for details. Something tells me this is going to come around in 20 years far as people not thinking it's bullshit.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Don't stop, bi-lieving

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Dick Fagballzson posted:

are you saying men are too stupid to be bisexual?

p sexist imo

CatBlack
Sep 10, 2011

hello world
Bisexuals are fat, ugly wiccans

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

Dick Fagballzson posted:

*farts in ur bitch rear end mouth bcuz i dont exist*

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
having sex with someone or something your body doesn't care for is cultural autism

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Fart Puzzle posted:

shut up nonfaggot go creat a baby you bitch rear end

lol lookit this wrong rear end assumption maybe you should stick to trying to justify your sex life to people who dont care

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Nessa posted:

But.. that's the definition of sexuality. It's about who you would gently caress.

maybe in the 90's bro now its defined very broadly and is the source of alot of confusion and resentment

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Bisexuality is real but asexuality is total bullshit and just a synonym for unfuckable.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Where is this handsome boy modeling school I have been hearing about?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

some people like tacos AND hotdogs

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Women liking sex has been a huge crutch for the past bazillion years. The words slut and whore, and any other word meaning those things, have made women mentally conditioned to only let the lower flood gates open after conditions A/B/C have been met (socially acceptable time to give up the poon).

diamond dog
Jul 27, 2010

by merry exmarx
heterosexuality isn't real

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

Sonofsilversign posted:

lol lookit this wrong rear end assumption maybe you should stick to trying to justify your sex life to people who dont care

maybe u r such a fag that it wraps around from not being a fag to being a fag again ever think about that huh?? didnt thi ink so\

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Wicker Man posted:

Women liking sex has been a huge crutch for the past bazillion years. The words slut and whore, and any other word meaning those things, have made women mentally conditioned to only let the lower flood gates open after conditions A/B/C have been met (socially acceptable time to give up the poon).

while i dont entirely disagree im pretty sure you can't get laid cause your gross and probably fat not because of society sorry

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Fart Puzzle posted:

maybe u r such a fag that it wraps around from not being a fag to being a fag again ever think about that huh?? didnt thi ink so\

hmm you might be right actually my bad

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

Sonofsilversign posted:

hmm you might be right actually my bad

hey dont worry about it man sorry for being rude

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
banging dudes and chicks is just plain greedy