Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Fart Puzzle posted:

btich get on my level

also you could do the same thing if you wanted to

I'm married so I naturally despise people having free and rampant sex :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

plain blue jacket posted:

I'd get married if I could marry my boyfriend and girlfriend but sadly the gays have erased me

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

waxed, bleached holes.

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

DeadBlack posted:

Bisexual gang tag anyone?

anyone? anyone???

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Fart Puzzle posted:

anyone? anyone???

someone make a "big fags" gangtag you'd be banned if you tried posting in half the subforums but it would be worth it

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

im actually bi... but im really more gay because i have a bf.

apparently its bi day today. how are you celeberating?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

hemale in pain posted:

apparently its bi day today. how are you celeberating?

Getting burgers from McDonalds AND Burger King. *laughs maniacally as burger grease slides down naked form*

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
sexual attraction is binary but people don't want to admit it

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Sometimes in the evening i think about what i want for breakfast the next day. Then i get hungry thinking about it then make myself a meal of the breakfast i was going to have. then i go to bed on a full stomach. Next morning's dooks are always out of this world though

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
I don't believe in bisexuality but I also don't believe in the wind

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I don't think its bi if I want to hump a dykey chick.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Nooner posted:

What about ...... trisexuality??????????¿¿??

i'm quadro

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

poo poo maybe being a loving faglord is like some kinda scale between straight rear end mormon and poz pig human being????

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Bi now gay later

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

someone make some flags for my whole list of issues and quirks plz

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Getting burgers from McDonalds AND Burger King. *laughs maniacally as burger grease slides down naked form*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85-zLGAUnuA

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
women can be bisexual but as soon as a dude touches a bare peen with his butthole he is out of the circle of trust and officially becomes a gay.

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

plain blue jacket posted:

man i wish. i bet being bi would be awesome for someone with actual social skills and stuff. so i generally resent people who have those

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

The Whole Internet posted:

man i wish. i bet being bi would be awesome for someone with actual social skills and stuff. so i generally resent people who have those

i wish grindr was a thing when i was a teenager. would of gotten so much cock but now i have a boyfriend.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Moridin920 posted:

a lot of straight/gay people have told me they don't trust bi people in a relationship because they think a bi person is more likely to cheat on them

imo they're just letting their insecurity show though

if i where a woman i'd never date a bi guy, it would be too easy for them to get some dick on the down low. a straight guy can only cheat with other women, which is much more difficult

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
also someone that identifies as bisexual is much more likely to become sexually frustrated in a monogamous relationship, as staying monogamous results in them suppressing half of the sexual identity

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Hobohemian posted:

Bisexuality is real but asexuality is total bullshit and just a synonym for unfuckable.

come on now buddy, don't stir the pot!

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
something liek this, but instead i want it to be blingy gold

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

Rutibex posted:

if i where a woman i'd never date a bi guy, it would be too easy for them to get some dick on the down low. a straight guy can only cheat with other women, which is much more difficult

a woman in any relationship (gay or straight) can dick on the side any time as well, not sure if you figured this out yet

bi guys are just leveling the playing field

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010

Rutibex posted:

also someone that identifies as bisexual is much more likely to become sexually frustrated in a monogamous relationship, as staying monogamous results in them suppressing half of the sexual identity

This is true

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Rutibex posted:

That's only if you date ugly people.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

nomadologique posted:

something liek this, but instead i want it to be blingy gold

I like my women like I like my men: putting things in my rear end

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

bisexuality is essentially someone saying "i don't give a poo poo i'll gently caress anything that moves"

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

Tuxedo Gin posted:

bisexuality is essentially someone saying "i don't give a poo poo i'll gently caress anything that moves"

that is definitely not true. i would happily gently caress a quadriplegic! but only if they're hot

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Mental-Rectangle posted:

a woman in any relationship (gay or straight) can dick on the side any time as well, not sure if you figured this out yet

bi guys are just leveling the playing field

more anticompetitive behavior from the pussy cartel

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
XHamster has some "Cumshot Cumpilations: One For the Bi's" where everything gets hosed including the kitchen sink. They toss in bi's, straights, gays, lezzies, fatties, amputees, grannies, and trannies. If there's jizz in the scene, it's included.
Sometimes I think the XHamster don't "get" bisexuality.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
idk if you want to call me gay or bi or what but all I know is I pussy and boobs and also I enjoy a dick now and again. a good rear end is a good rear end.

I prolly wouldn't date a guy though.

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Champenema posted:

XHamster has some "Cumshot Cumpilations: One For the Bi's" where everything gets hosed including the kitchen sink. They toss in bi's, straights, gays, lezzies, fatties, amputees, grannies, and trannies. If there's jizz in the scene, it's included.
Sometimes I think the XHamster don't "get" bisexuality.

a lot of people seem to really think it means you'll gently caress anything that moves. how retarded is that? no, only hot things, thanks. uggos please stop stalking and asking me out, thx.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Moridin920 posted:

idk if you want to call me gay or bi or what but all I know is I pussy and boobs and also I enjoy a dick now and again. a good rear end is a good rear end.

I prolly wouldn't date a guy though.

Unless he looks like Thor from the avenger's movie.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I want to "bi"lieve, OP.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
http://in.reuters.com/article/2015/04/15/japan-artist-vagina-idINKBN0N60V320150415

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."
It doesn't matter whether or not you believe in bisexuality, bisexuality believes in you.

Jesus might've been bi. I mean he hung out with twelve dudes and one woman soooooo... :shrug:

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Anoia posted:

Jesus might've been bi. I mean he hung out with twelve dudes and one woman soooooo... :shrug:

Mary was just a fag hag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

Wicker Man posted:

Unless he looks like Thor from the avenger's movie.

Who wouldn't :blush:

• Locked thread