Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
id offer to barter everything i own for really good beyond normal kind of sex and keep trying it until i found a girl who didnt hear about the end of the world coming, then after i came the 18th time i'd go 'material things no longer have value, sucker'

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

gonna go jog until the asteroid or w/e turns me into ash before i even realize what's happening to me. that sounds like a pretty good way to go imo

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

trying to scream but i cant prb

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
wheres the beef OP? no way im believing this without the beef!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

lets organize a big GBS suck and gently caress fest right where the asteroid is going to hit

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Ryoshi posted:

since there's some kind of magical (?) space rock coming to obliterate life as we know it today, how are you enjoying your remaining time on this desolate planet?

im eating lovely fast food and contemplating on bailing on my wednesday evening obligations to play video games like an overgrown flatulent child

share your apocalypse activities below!

gonna go out the way i lived - painting warhammies in my basement

Henron
Feb 19, 2010

Arms held out
In your Jesus Christ pose
im cumming heavily

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

guys I'm still here and I am ragin mad about it

what was that other dude saying about the super moon death star or w/e

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
Just drank a bottle of gin and yelled at the sky

• Locked thread