Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uziduke
Jul 2, 2015

A storm over Europe unleashed
Dawn of war a trail of destruction
The power of Rome won't prevail
See the Catholics shiver and shake
Cruz For President

Jack,

I'm sure you've heard...the crowded field of presidential candidates is beginning to thin out, and what you may not know -- money was a big factor.

That's why I'm emailing you today.

Right now, we are still more than $400,000 short of our End of Quarter Goal.

Since TWO of my fellow conservative candidates have been forced to drop out due to lack of funds, it is more urgent now than ever that I have your support before the hard cutoff of my fundraising deadline on Sept.​ 30​th.

I've asked my staff to put a clock below to show the amount of time left before my Federal Election Commission (FEC) fundraising deadline.

FEC DEADLINE
COUNTDOWN

Jack, I'm personally asking: will you to chip in $35, $50, or $250 right now -- BEFORE the clock runs out?

After September​ 30​th, EVERY presidential campaign must file financial reports with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) detailing our contributions and expenditures. Once results are made public, every media outlet will have immediate access and begin scrutinizing each candidate's report.

I can feel it...Republicans across the country are fed up and will not allow the establishment to pick another "Campaign Conservative" nominee if we can offer them a proven conservative alternative!

Jack, the bottom line is this: a grassroots campaign like ours can't afford setbacks. If our fundraising is not as strong as we need it to be -- Washington insiders will use our disappointing numbers against us.

We're building real momentum in key states, but we must keep the campaign doors open if we want to fight off the Washington Cartel and be the ones to reignite liberty.

Will you respond ASAP using one of the secure buttons below?

$35 STOP-GAP DONATION»

$50 STOP-GAP DONATION»

$250 STOP-GAP DONATION»

$1000 STOP-GAP DONATION»

Your urgent gift is key -- I've met tens of thousands of active Republicans over the past few weeks, and I'm telling you, they are rising up as the new generation of courageous conservatives willing to take a stand and fight for the soul of the GOP and the future of our country.

But we have to reach them!

We need more than a "Campaign Conservative" -- will you help me stay in this race?

For liberty,

Ted Cruz

P.S. I cannot overstate how important it is that we post strong fundraising numbers! The reporting deadline is September​ 30​th. So please, make a contribution of $35, $50, or more immediately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
:firstpost:

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

typical republican begging for handouts

disgusting

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Oh man. That sounds really urgent. Better donate $1,000 twice, just to make extra, extra sure!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
he cant even run he was born in canada

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

He needs money to fix his fish face.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Nooner posted:

pretty sure his parents were american citizens so it's fine

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

Nooner posted:

This poo poo cracks me up. Wingnuts were pissed about Obama's birth certificate meanwhile his opponent John McCain was born in Panama and nobody bats an eye. Now they're running a Canuck for pres.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
The John McCain camp sent me money in 2008. Yeah was only a $1 but still meant a lot. His letter said to return the $1 along with more if I really care about future of America. I kept the dollar.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

Kuato posted:

The John McCain camp sent me money in 2008. Yeah was only a $1 but still meant a lot. His letter said to return the $1 along with more if I really care about future of America. I kept the dollar.

:hfive:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Kuato posted:

Kuato - noted hater of America

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
"How could you vote for Cruz?! He couldn't even raise $10 trillion before the September 30th FEC filing due date!!!!" ~ Christ Christie

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Kuato posted:

as long as they made sure to auto filter and vet out any black, asian or mexican sounding name, this is prolly a p good investment.

maybe just to medicare+white people

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Save Lowtax or save America. Hmmm....

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

revmoo posted:

This poo poo cracks me up. Wingnuts were pissed about Obama's birth certificate meanwhile his opponent John McCain was born in Panama and nobody bats an eye. Now they're running a Canuck for pres.

Remember that time Christian conservatives nominated a Mormon to run for prez? Good times.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
i used to get emails just like this every single loving day because once i entered for a Ron Paul AR - 15 givaway

moral of the story, there is no such thing as free gun

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

why doesnt this bottom feeder get a goddamn job?? We WORK for a living in this country go back to canada you goddamn parasite

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

this the stupid one or the retarded one I can't keep track of them.

Uziduke
Jul 2, 2015

A storm over Europe unleashed
Dawn of war a trail of destruction
The power of Rome won't prevail
See the Catholics shiver and shake

LethalGeek posted:

this the stupid one or the retarded one I can't keep track of them.

Hes a big time bible tumper, but he is the best debater and probably the must intelligent.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
How can you have a face that heinous and think, "Yeah, I should get into politics?"

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
Open Secrets says he's got 8.5mil left in his campaign fund

I don't think he's in too much trouble

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
He can have my abortion. I don't want it.

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
I hate his loving eyebrows.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

Uziduke posted:

Hes a big time bible tumper, but he is the best debater and probably the must intelligent.

No, you are just the least intelligent.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i read this as "Ted Cruz needs my mommy" and i agree, your mom should gently caress his brains out. maybe it'll make him less of a fascist

also his dad believes that he's a descendant of ancient Israelite kings, just like John Ashcroft

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I'd like to know more about the End of Quarter Goal before I donate, ted

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
I'll give him all the money I have if he retires from politics

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I hate that my state senator Mike Lee is his lap do

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
kill yourself op for being on cruz's email list

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
how can you read something like this and in any way with a straight face say money doesn't buy politics

I mean jfc it's right there in the open

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

i used to get emails just like this every single loving day because once i entered for a Ron Paul AR - 15 givaway

why would you ever enter this contest. there are no winners

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
was it signed by ron paul cause then id enter

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Broenheim posted:

Or kill yourself for any other reason, we're not that picky.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

Broenheim posted:

was it signed by ron paul cause then id enter

DOCTOR ron paul PLEASE

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Broenheim posted:

True story: congressional representatives have constituent mailing addresses and a special stamp that makes all their mail free to deliver, so they really only have to bulk order the standard form letter and hand it off to some unpaid intern.

This may or may not be the same intern that the representative has secret gay sex with. hth

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

rabble rabble posted:

how can you read something like this and in any way with a straight face say money doesn't buy politics

I mean jfc it's right there in the open
why do you think the op thinks that's a bad thing? i mean, he supports the biggest fascist in the race now that scott walker dropped out. he probably thinks that more money = better than

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
I want to see his birth certificate first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Uziduke posted:

No

• Locked thread