Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

The sponsors will like you better this way, trust me.

As a paralegal, and a law school student I gotta go with Duro here. The biggest thing is the evidence that leaked pre anything saying his DNA was not present where you'd think it'd be, and they said the other DNA which iirc, said was in her fingernails, could have come from casual contact. His presumed innocence should be defended, no matter the circumstances.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

Aphrodite posted:

The bite mark with his DNA is a little harder to get from casual contact though.

Fair enough, I hadn't heard that detail, but my point still stands

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

I really enjoyed Duro's posts, and seeing the wording on the cba really illustrates how well the NHL has its disciplinary procedures laid out as opposed to the NFL

• Locked thread