Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Loved it when they blurred Johnny 5 swearing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

EL BROMANCE posted:

E: also love that Beverly dropping the f-bomb in front of kids constantly has been a running gag for a while now

This is something I have been noticing a lot in ABC comedies in the last 3 years or so. They arent afraid to have their characters swear. Sure the mouths are blurred and its beeped but thats going a lot further than it ever used to. Can only hope we're entering an age where its ok to swear on tv, as long as you dont use one of the heavy hitters I guess.

Episode itself was ok. The costumes were great and all but since it was mainly an Adam centric episode it wasnt nearly as good. Last weeks was a whole lot better as it was a Berry centric and we all know Berry is the greatest and has the most testosterone.

DurosKlav fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Oct 30, 2015

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

It truly amazes me that the kid playing Adam is 17. He legit looks like he's barely pushing 13. Also was that the first time they've done an end picture that shows that the real Adam has 2 brothers instead of a brother and a sister?

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

The Erica and Jeff plot on the Goldbergs is terrible and I wish it would just end.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

DurosKlav posted:

The Erica and Jeff plot on the Goldbergs is terrible and I wish it would just end.

Stop it already dear god end this story line. Figure out something else for Erica to do. Barry can only do so much to drag this up from rock bottom.

DurosKlav fucked around with this message at 08:51 on Oct 27, 2016

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Zero One posted:

I like the reoccurring "other Adam Goldberg" joke.

Because I'm dumb its only just clicked in my head that its not just a random joke they started. Adam Goldberg really goes by Adam F Goldberg in Hollywood.

Erica story lines still terrible. I dont think its purely because she's more fictional than the rest, they just dont seem to really know what to do with her.

DurosKlav fucked around with this message at 09:33 on Feb 23, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Barry loving knocked it out of the park this week. Him in the movie theatre and then the shrinky dinks was great.

2 words. FAMILY!

• Locked thread