Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Black-ish premiere was firing on all cylinders. Hardest I've laughed in a long time.

"What's the other kind?"
"Rosie Perez."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

black go kartin

oh man charlie better not be gone :(

Apparently he is.

http://www.bustle.com/articles/127331-new-black-ish-boss-wanda-sykes-is-more-than-capable-of-replacing-deon-cole

Look, I like Wanda Sykes, I do. But Charlie was one of the funniest parts of the show, so this is a huge loss.

His twitter says it's because a show he had been a part of since before black-ish, Angie Tribeca, is now coming out, and he needs to go back to that. So hopefully that's funny. Or not, and it's cancelled and Charlie comes back.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

Black-ish was a bit underwhelming this week (other than the great boardroom scene). Oh well, they can't all be winners.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

Doctor Butts posted:

I was more distracted by Tyra Banks than anything.

The show is still good but I'm hating the Diane character more and more.

Normally she's great, but this week it was a bit much. Also, my favorite interactions she had (with Charlie) can't really happen anymore, so that's going to be a bummer.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

Very happy to see Tracee Ellis Ross win the Golden Globe for her role on Black-ish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

dovetaile posted:

Did the Goldbergs need a spin-off though? I understand the Blackish one (although if that one episode was the back-door pilot I am not impressed.)

Hey, if it has Charlie, I'm on board.

• Locked thread