Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Trap? Trap is pretty fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

P-Mack posted:

I guy I worked with listened to "hard house". I thought it was the same as techno, but he explained, "house music is like, I can dance to this, I can gently caress to this. Techno is loving gay."

Yeah I'm with the other guy, hard house can be fun for a short amount of time before you simply have enough. Techno is just awful crap that doesn't go anywhere.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

88h88 posted:

And for someone to think hard house is amazing and think techno is gay is just the loving lollest thing ever.

Most hard house tracks know they're poo poo and it gets old fast but it can be fun. Most techno is just awful. Not saying there isn't good techno at all, but it's mostly garbage that takes itself too seriously, whereas at least HH knows its dumb and bad. I hope it does anyway. I don't go out of my way to listen to either.

• Locked thread