Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CatBlack
Sep 10, 2011

hello world
Life hack: If you need to piss, get a boner and jack off until you are about to bust a nut. Then get up and go pee and voila, you're back to square one and can basically cheat the system and get 2 faps for the price of one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Better protip: drive a spigot into your bladder. Now you can piss and jack it at the same time.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
Dont interrupt your j/o sesh for a piss. Either finish up or if its really urgent abandon and do again later. Unless you really like the feeling of having to piss but not being able to due to an irritated tract I guess

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Skill level too high. :destiny:

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
i try to pee first before a session. am i the only one who kind of feels things "realigning" when peeing somewhat soon after a JO

never had a burning sensation but i do kind of worry about urine going into the vas deferens

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Relin posted:

i try to pee first before a session. am i the only one who kind of feels things "realigning" when peeing somewhat soon after a JO

never had a burning sensation but i do kind of worry about urine going into the vas deferens

Does that mean you can get piss in your balls

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Also people have probably even jacked off before whole taking a dump

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

a bay posted:

I didnt want to derail the thread I saw it in but Im pretty sure someone said something about jacking off and then taking a piss. Does anyone here do that

no and no

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
What sort of freakish mutant is able to j/o if they feel the need to piss? You piss first, then jack it (unless you have a deformed mongoloid dick)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Manifest posted:

I piss first. I like to feel free and clear.

Nah even if you piss first you still have to pee after. But it's not a bad precaution to prevent overflow.

• Locked thread