Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Eip_zXK0qY

it's hard to understand her with her heavy British accent, but actions speak louder than words but those socks speak loudest of all

like, subscribe, share ur thoughts in the comments below, it's great to know such a beautiful flower can grow from such dark roots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

the cracks let the subshine in

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
2 seconds in, initial thoughts:

this kid is a wanksta holy poo poo

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Kid owns I bet he hella could have nailed those cougars if he smoked them out

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Nooner posted:

Kid owns I bet he hella could have nailed those cougars if he smoked them out

those women def seem like the type that would prob gently caress nephews

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

social vegan posted:

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
stoners should be shot

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

deep impact on vhs posted:

stoners should be shot

stoners contribute a lot to the economy

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Moridin920 posted:

stoners contribute a lot to the economy

better dead than drugged

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

better dead than drugged

pff then who will work in all the kitchens so you fat fucks can stuff your faces?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

better dead than drugged

idiot drug addict hippy:2bong:"It's not like... A drug maaaaaaaaan its like an heeeeeeerb"

rational patriotic american:allears:"No thank you I will stick to my non-scheduled FDA approved beer thank you

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
He has more YOLOSWAG420 accounts than brain cells

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

lol if 2 black guys remained in a single spot in WalMart for greater than 30 seconds security would descend like Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
i feel bad for anyone under 80 that wheezes while walking

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
OP how did you find my youtube account?!?!?!?

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

social vegan posted:

walmart people are the most wonderful people of all

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Voice of an angel: 6/10
Frumpiness: 4/10

nice try op but xe ain't no boyle

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
why do dabbers vape away in public not thinking their poo poo don" stink? Y not just blaze a fatty? jeez

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
that kid is dumb as a barbell but yeah this is funny

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I admit, I laughed.

This is immature as hell but he's a loving kid so what do you expect? If he manages to grow up without ending up in prison or getting his rear end seriously kicked, I think he'll be alright. He's ballsy and has charisma. I hope it all works out for him in the end. :unsmith:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
the fatty from Salute Your Shorts hasnt aged a day

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015
I bet he was paranoid as heck running out of walmart!

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
Kid is also an artist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_wIeJo1KKM

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
WTF hot cheetos for breakfast... with weed??

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Champenema posted:

why do dabbers vape away in public not thinking their poo poo don" stink? Y not just blaze a fatty? jeez

Cuz u can't blaze ur own earwax.

...or can you??

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
thats GE CAFE!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
just like every video ever posted on gbs i didnt watch this one but im sure your thread is good op rated 4

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

corpuscollossus posted:

WTF hot cheetos for breakfast... with weed??

nvm he's just the pre-weight loss singer from fall out boy

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I'm going to take the dab challenge today

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

FIRST TIME posted:

I admit, I laughed.

This is immature as hell but he's a loving kid so what do you expect? If he manages to grow up without ending up in prison or getting his rear end seriously kicked, I think he'll be alright. He's ballsy and has charisma. I hope it all works out for him in the end. :unsmith:

You got that backwards, he desperately needs a solid asskicking in the next year or two to knock him back on a decent track.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Those poor lungs, unable to keep up with the simple task of him walking down an aisle (aisle 10, presumably)

I locked the bathroom door at my college study hall and smoked weed in there a few times. One time me and a friend took turns playing the lookout while the other was in the bathroom busting a lung. I had to tell a faculty member once that the bathroom was closed and he'd have to go elsewhere.

Not as badass as smoking a dab in aisle 10 while looking fly as poo poo though.

Santheb fucked around with this message at 13:23 on Sep 24, 2015

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

thats no sue boyle thats sliq rick i recognize him from his characteristic weed leaf hat and heavy breathing which are both readily apparent during his weekly faq screencast on the waxhead forums

Lonos Oboe
Jun 7, 2014
I had no idea what smoking a Dab was as my monthly weed buying session does not go into the latest bleeding edge breakthroughs in pot technology. Thankfully, the weed blog via google has helpfully and succinctly explained it to me...

The Weed Blog posted:

The dab phenomenon has taken over the Western United States and is moving eastward at a rapid pace. If you live on the West Coast or Colorado, chances are you have taken dab hits with friends in recent years. If you haven’t, you really need to get out more. Whenever I talk about dabs on social media or with my family that live off the West Coast, people often ask me, ‘what are dabs?’

I don’t know that there is an ‘official’ definition yet. I’m waiting for it to turn up on one of those ‘new words of the year’ lists and then maybe an ‘official’ definition will finally be out there. I look at the definition of dabs like the the former Supreme Court Justice Stewart looks at the definition of obscenity – I don’t have an official definition, but I know it when I see it.

To oversimplify things, dabs are various forms of high grade hash, usually made with a process involving butane. Urban Dictionary defines it as “bho (butane hash oil), a medicinal marijuana product extracted from the plant and concentrated into a smokable oil. also an adjective to describe the mind state of those who smoke bho or ‘dabs'”. I don’t really like the Urban Dictionary definition because it doesn’t necessarily have to be for medicinal purposes. I personally smoke dabs to get as recreationally high as I possible can! Realize, we are not talking about the hash that your dad used to smoke in the 1970’s,

OK! NEAT!

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
that large child is high as poo poo

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
He seems like a pretty cool dude op, but he's no bonglord

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbbjOKy7mQs

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

I'm wondering if his fat guy wobble walk is more or less pronounced after :420:

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Nooner posted:

idiot drug addict hippy:2bong:"It's not like... A drug maaaaaaaaan its like an heeeeeeerb"

rational patriotic american:allears:"No thank you I will stick to my non-scheduled FDA approved beer thank you

*crying Lady Liberty*

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

lonesomedwarf posted:

the cracks let the subshine in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ponfed
Oct 20, 2009

Lonos Oboe posted:

I had no idea what smoking a Dab was as my monthly weed buying session does not go into the latest bleeding edge breakthroughs in pot technology. Thankfully, the weed blog via google has helpfully and succinctly explained it to me...

OK! NEAT!

Yeah, I got to the same site when I was searching for whatever the gently caress dab is.

Dude, shut the gently caress up and just tell me what dab is. You're not Hunter S. Thompson, and you're not James Joyce.

You're an idiot stoner and can't write for poo poo. Shut the gently caress up and tell me your dumb rear end special secret stoner lingo, rear end in a top hat.

And fat dude in the video. Sit down a minute... you walked almost a hundred feet.

• Locked thread