Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Probably murder, especially if it would be quick and painless. Either way I d be living with a lot of guilt, but rape leaves a victim to live with it too. And I don't want to put them in that position. Cheers OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Murdrr and Rape is like the Ying/Yang of crime.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAyaY9ArBaw

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i think murder is worse than rape because at least you can recover from rape and live your life; murder takes away the rest of your life and all your potential. there's no coming back from being killed.

Some people (mostly women) have told me they think murder is not as bad as rape but imo if it really came down to it (like pistol to the head) they'd rather get raped than killed

I still feel really gross typing that out so that'll be my only post itt

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pKb29VHwb8

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Moridin920 posted:

i think murder is worse than rape because at least you can recover from rape and live your life; murder takes away the rest of your life and all your potential. there's no coming back from being killed.

Some people (mostly women) have told me they think murder is not as bad as rape but imo if it really came down to it (like pistol to the head) they'd rather get raped than killed

I still feel really gross typing that out so that'll be my only post itt

Thanks for the insight.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
lol if you think rape is worse than murder

just lol

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
all heterosexual sex is rape.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

RideTheSpiral posted:

lol if you think rape is worse than murder

just lol

this is v problematic. i am pointing my horde of tumblurites at your IP address right now. prepared to be SJW'd........ biych

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
If you're physically incapable of raping someone can you still say rape??

Anyway I would prefer rape in case they start to enjoy it like in game of thrones

• Locked thread