Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Like wearing a thong and a short dress and lip gloss and stuff. Have you ever thought about just buying a cute outfit online and doing it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

yes but i am a woman so its not that weird

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Lol no. I have not had that urge personally. God bless

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

I.N.R.I posted:

Like wearing a thong and a short dress and lip gloss and stuff. Have you ever thought about just buying a cute outfit online and doing it?

YOU MEAN LIKE YOU? :mmmhmm:

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
seems like a lot of work

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

yesi do this al the time. im doing this now, just sitting in a g string and a bra for my man boob. it feels ver. nice and relaxing and i like to keep my boob restrained, im so fat that its just like one big boob with two nipples. sometimes i tweak my nipples and it feels reall. good and nice. i have a hardon r n

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
like putting lipstick on a pig

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Yeah for this Halloween. I'm daunted by the shoes alone, lest find a tube skirt that would fit. Got a link?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Uncle Wemus posted:

hey hows it gonig

Turmoil
Jun 27, 2000

Forum Veteran

Young Urchin
While I think women get to wear some neat looking clothes, I've never wanted to dress up like a woman.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

How would I even know what sizes to buy ?! Women's clothing has some weird numbering and sizes.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Uncle Wemus posted:

you're wrong

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
yeah it's a little bit weird

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
i wondered if I might like it, so I shaved my legs and dressed up in a miniskirt for Halloween, but I looked like a dead whore and it really didn't do anything for me

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Maldoror posted:

YOU MEAN LIKE YOU? :mmmhmm:

Yeah.

no mom very hungry
Oct 5, 2004

You are getting sleepy...

Sexy woman spotted!

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
haha no. thats weird *shoves panty collection under couch*

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
No

Henron
Feb 19, 2010

Arms held out
In your Jesus Christ pose
not rly op

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Uncle Wemus posted:

no and i am a woman so its weird

fixed

20matar
Jul 9, 2013

70fugir
OP, you're playing but maybe you ought not to be playing. It starts like that, man. First you start wearing women clothing for the shits and giggles, like for halloween, maybe because it gets you hard, and then you start to make a habit out of it and next thing you know you're a full-blown crossdresser. People find out deep things about themselves like that. In my beautiful and beloved home of Brazil there is this cartoonist. He wrote some funnies about a guy dressing up as a woman then someone sent him an e-mail like "lol maybe u want to dress like a woman too". He thought long and hard about it and now look at him:

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
out of a job and hitchin' rides!?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

nide gmilf

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

edit: nice

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I havent because boy clothes last 4X as long as girl clothes and they are often cheaper to begin with so its pretty much case closed imo

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

a bay posted:

I havent because boy clothes last 4X as long as girl clothes and they are often cheaper to begin with so its pretty much case closed imo

Also no layering ! Someone decided women must layer clothes <----- this is important !

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

i dont even want to dress up for real life op let alone put on a woman costume op

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Fart Puzzle posted:

i dont even want to dress up for real life op let alone put on a woman costume op

y? U got depression?

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
I would but then again I'm sort of a troon so I think thats normal???

powerofrecall
Jun 26, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Hey man its nothing weird or sexual I just think its comfortable ok???

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

I.N.R.I posted:

y? U got depression?

I dont think he should because if you can wear basketball shorts constantly and take your shirt off any time you want then you have pretty much got it made

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
then dance in front of mirror going i'd gently caress me id gently caress me hard? yes op yes indeed

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

thank you inri for giving me the courage

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

kill yourself op

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

I.N.R.I posted:

Have you ever wanted to shave your rear end and walk on your hands backwards? You should consider it.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Naw man my life is really busy

I cant play house with you today

ubergnu
Jun 7, 2002

Failed gothic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx0zyzRtTJ0

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

:ssh:

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
How do you wear a thong if you have balls and a cock, they arent designed to hold stuff so how does that work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

op has had so many loads shot in his rear end he had to rent out another rear end because of storage space issues

• Locked thread