Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I have some questions for the wet wipers here, would you say to go from front to back or from back to front with the wiping motion, what are the brands or techniques to avoid, and any general advice you have for people who havent used a lot of wet wiped before

EDIT:

a bay fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Sep 25, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
calm shells lol

escalator incident
Oct 1, 2005

Sorry for the convenience.
Fun Shoe
insert completely into colon

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
brad pitt uses them to wipe his armpit b o in lieu of showering

lifehack any goon can appreciate

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i use kirkland brand (costco)

i do the following:

reaching down between my legs, i do 1 or 2 firm back-to-front rubs. this eliminates all the surface gunk
i follow this up with a very cool move - i wrap my index finger thoroughly with a lil wipey and insert it halfway up my out-mouth, and do a clockwise circle-trace until it starts to hurt a lil bit. since it never hurts and only feels really good i never stop, im doin it right now, been doin it all week, im very hungry but i cant stop

Simstim posted:

brad pitt uses them to wipe his armpit b o in lieu of showering

lifehack any goon can appreciate

my nonna used to call this a puerto rican shower. now she doesn't call it anything, because she's dead. puerto ricans - 1, my lil italian grandma - 0

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i just dip the roll of toilet paper into the poop water if my stools are too runny i sometimes flush. then, I wipe back to front standing up

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
lol just lol if u dont have wet wipes in the bathroom its a fuckin gamechanger

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
lol @ u poors w/out bidets

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Those things are gross. Like a bunch of soggy drat Pringles.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Life hack: Braid wet wipes around your favorite screwdriver or a long drill bit

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Counter clockwise rubbing motion Op. Followed by pushing it up your anus.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
back to front is preferred at all times unless you're an uncoordinated retard who will smear poo poo everywhere in which case stand up and admit to yourself that you're an unlovable failure

naem
May 29, 2011

tmi itt

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Don't use anything that says "clorox"

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level
D-D-D-D-D-D-D-drat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypu56k9fEAQ

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

Ape Fist posted:

do you have a gross baby dribblebutt

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

Gatekeeper posted:

i do the following:

reaching down between my legs, i do 1 or 2 firm back-to-front rubs. this eliminates all the surface gunk
i follow this up with a very cool move - i wrap my index finger thoroughly with a lil wipey and insert it halfway up my out-mouth, and do a clockwise circle-trace until it starts to hurt a lil bit. since it never hurts and only feels really good i never stop, im doin it right now, been doin it all week, im very hungry but i cant stop

Same

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

a bay posted:

I have some questions for the wet wipers here, would you say to go from front to back or from back to front with the wiping motion, what are the brands or techniques to avoid, and any general advice you have for people who havent used a lot of wet wiped before

EDIT:

this thread sucks & i dont like you

thethreeman
May 10, 2008
Fallen Rib
ppl actually do this? stop it http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/15/nyregion/the-wet-wipes-box-says-flush-but-the-new-york-city-sewer-system-says-dont.html

quote:

The city is not alone. Wet wipes, which do not disintegrate the way traditional toilet paper does, have plagued Hawaii and Alaska, Wisconsin and California. Sewer systems have been stuffed in Portland, Ore., and Portland, Me. Semantic debates have visited Charleston, W.Va., challenging the latitude of “flushability.” “I agree that they’re flushable,” said Tim Haapala, operations manager for the Charleston Sanitary Board. “A golf ball is flushable, but it’s not a good idea.”

The consummate cautionary tale is that of London, where in 2013 a collection of wipes, congealed cooking oil and other materials totaled 15 tons, according to Thames Water, the utility company that removed it. It was known, like some previous occurrences, as the fatberg. “We reckon it has to be the biggest such berg in British history,” Gordon Hailwood, an official with Thames Water, said at the time.

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

Can we replace the melting arctic ice shelves with shitbergs?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Save money on wet wipes by getting hand wet and wiping butt with hand. All toiletry items are a scam (hand wash, face wash products, body wash, shampoo).

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

Please stop clogging my drains with your poo poo rags.

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

Tujague posted:

Don't use anything that says "clorox"

Never listen to anyone with a My Little Pony avatar. In fact, you should do the opposite of what they say.

Lemony fresh + no bacteria = the cleanest butthole. Brought to you by Clorox.

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
company makes product for literal babies who cant wipe they're own rear end

goons swear by them

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

cthulusnewzulubbq posted:

company makes product for literal babies who cant wipe they're own rear end

goons swear by them
at least we're wiping now, let's not be too quick to knock baby steps.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
I shower at least a couple times a week. The rest of the time I use noxious gassing agents like dollar store cologne.

You earth hating fucks.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Ape Fist posted:

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

lol @ u poors w/out bidets

Luxe bidet Neo 320, get on my level scrubs.

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

Kuato posted:

Save money on wet wipes by getting hand wet and wiping butt with hand. All toiletry items are a scam (hand wash, face wash products, body wash, shampoo).

those little plastic pellets commonly found in toothpaste and liquid handsoap have also become a major polluntant. something like a football fields worth of that stuff gets washed into waterways everyday.

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist
Wet wipes are good. I don't care if they clog the sewers. Nobody else does either. :dealwithit:

• Locked thread