Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
So does Michigan get ranked if they beat BYU?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
BYU finally realized running was something they could do

I'm sad I missed the fournette run but I'm sure I'll catch a replay.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
I don't know if it's just on watchespn but the commercial about the kid in a car crash who was trying to play college ball is so long and depressing that it's killing my desire to watch these terrible early games. Maybe it's time to start drinking...

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)

Slate Action posted:

On some level I understand that playing on the road, against a tough Duke team, in the pouring rain, starting a ton of backups, a week after an emotional loss, was going to be rough. None of that poo poo helps when you're getting blown the gently caress out by Duke.

I like Georgia Tech, but go all the teams Northwestern has already beaten.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
THAT SYRACUSE FAKE WAS AMAZING. AND THEN THE PUNCH CELEBRATION.

• Locked thread