Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Remember the goon who moved to Thailand? He smoked a bunch of meth with some shady gangster dude then said his friends were just jealous of him when they confronted him about it. Then he hooks up with a crazy girl who rips up his passport, stayed in the country way longer than his visa would allow and is probably now in prison

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I liked the en thread where a guy's roommate wanted to tie his girlfriend to the bed and leave here there over the weekend, coming in and out periodically to gently caress her while blasting classical music. The roommate also wanted to know if it was cool to leave her locked up in a dog cage in the living room next to the couch.

med school head
Apr 17, 2012

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I liked the en thread where a guy's roommate wanted to tie his girlfriend to the bed and leave here there over the weekend, coming in and out periodically to gently caress her while blasting classical music. The roommate also wanted to know if it was cool to leave her locked up in a dog cage in the living room next to the couch.

oh poo poo i remember this anyone got a link also can i read it without archives

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

gargle chome posted:

oh poo poo i remember this anyone got a link also can i read it without archives

The thread title was housemate is doing a weird sex thing. Google that and it will come up. I'd link it but im phone posting.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

CharlestonJew posted:

Remember the goon who moved to Thailand? He smoked a bunch of meth with some shady gangster dude then said his friends were just jealous of him when they confronted him about it. Then he hooks up with a crazy girl who rips up his passport, stayed in the country way longer than his visa would allow and is probably now in prison

no but i remember the goon who was stuck in some asian country with the cops after him because he had weed accessories lmbo

NEED TOILET PAPER
Mar 22, 2013

by XyloJW

deep impact on vhs posted:

no but i remember the goon who was stuck in some asian country with the cops after him because he had weed accessories lmbo

i remember this guy, i think he was in vietnam and goons were alternately telling him to make a run for the american consulate or the border. i think he did successfully make it to cambodia, too.

stay safe vietnamese potheaded goon.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

The Saurus posted:

the guy in the low carb thread who ate nothing but bacon and eggs for breakfast every day and raving about how awesome it was, started out scrambling his eggs in the bacon grease and then went to the butter+creme fraiche gordon ramsay method. presumably still with lovely inferior american supermarket bacon, then he had bloodwork done and he was dangerously unhealthy

also a few people came in the thread and were telling him that he is going overboard and that his diet might not be healthy and they were promptly banned

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Niwrad posted:

also a few people came in the thread and were telling him that he is going overboard and that his diet might not be healthy and they were promptly banned

Good. People shouldn't stop train wrecks.

Mystery Steve
Nov 9, 2006
Fun Shoe
Anyone remember the Brit goon who lost his girlfriend to a book selling cult in California? After so many weeks she was living on a few dollars a day and going door to door in south central chasing the big monies. I like to think he talked her around into returning.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Mystery Steve posted:

Anyone remember the Brit goon who lost his girlfriend to a book selling cult in California? After so many weeks she was living on a few dollars a day and going door to door in south central chasing the big monies. I like to think he talked her around into returning.

That was a good thread

big time bisexual
Oct 16, 2002

Cool Party

Mystery Steve posted:

In the last page of the thread, the op said that he was going to write an epilogue when she returned and he never did.

They must have broken up as he was acting pretty cringey in the thread (crying in the bathroom at his temp job and eventually getting fired because he was so distracted).

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

NEED TOILET PAPER posted:

i remember this guy, i think he was in vietnam and goons were alternately telling him to make a run for the american consulate or the border. i think he did successfully make it to cambodia, too.

that dude was cool as gently caress ahahahah

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

NEED TOILET PAPER posted:

yeah this guy was a fuckin boss

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The White Dragon posted:

yeah this guy was a fuckin boss

that story owned, was like a real life version of one of those chose your own adventure books.

Picking flee for the Cambodian border, turn to page 248 was the right choice

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

CharlestonJew posted:

He posted a big crybaby ban me a few months ago.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

what a couple of loving morons. i can just imagine her flooping around all bug eyed and twitching, jawing and poo poo in between words as she slurs out her meth fueled story

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
no original poster i dont remember that at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

wiffle ball bat posted:

no original poster i dont remember that at all

Thanks