Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
too much dead rat
Nov 7, 2009

You think you're looking at me through some window, when all you're really doing is looking in a mirror.

The Noble Nobbler posted:

So what do you believe, beyond bandwagoning on the anti-nobbler train?

It's a job. All they owe anyone is a look at their flesh and whatever atmosphere/character that surrounds it. If you fall in love like a doofus, that's not anyone's problem but the doofus. Sorry the women don't send the lonely men to good talk therapist instead of taking the money the men eagerly thrust upon them, it's a hard world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Noble Nobbler
Jul 14, 2003
Thanks for sharing. I feel a little differently, but I'm not going to go and poo poo on you about it. It's just different.

Personally, I feel that it's a hard world, but if I find myself doing something that is making someone emotionally dependent on me more than I am on them, I have an obligation to end it.

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
Shut up dork.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Buschmaki and Nobbler tagteaming to see who can poo poo this thread into the ground. We need the OP to C/D whether or not he is being held an emotional hostage by the woman who dresses like an anime for whole dollars at a go

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

That's odd I how you feel that they must be camgirls by some mandate and how you call them "women with visibility". From a friend of mine who is a master player: "I figure out their type and I give them what they want. I know if they're married and horny or single and lonely in 5 minutes."

"Do you feel that's wrong?" I said.

Her response was, "I'm a stripper, what do you expect?"

You should really stop posting. Ideally stop posting anywhere, but at the very least the two threads the mod banned you from.

Sardine Wit
Sep 3, 2004

Thanks for sharing. I feel a little differently, but I'm not going to go and poo poo on you about it. It's just different.

Personally, I feel that it's a hard world, but if I find myself doing something that is making someone emotionally dependent on me more than I am on them, I have an obligation to end it.

So do you think people who run a small corner store that sells high sugar snacks are more or less morally reprehensible than a camgirl?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
kinda feel like the person who started the noble nobbler dogpile over him merely saying Camgirls use their clientele was being overly defensive.
Like some guy thinks that cam girls are not doing their moral duty. Who cares?

• Locked thread