Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

According to this post,

bloody ghost titty posted:

RIP Nrr.

Last night, we got together, we drank tequila, and we mourned the life of "a gentle soul and a wild spirit" as a friend put it. If you, gentle reader of this thread, come across his stories, know that they all happened, and the photos prove it. We are a poorer bar tending community for having lost him.

TFF has lost another great guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfaa0Sjczik

He was a better poster than all of us and now he's getting drunk and yelling at the televisions in heaven

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice
well, poo poo. :negative:

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Gtfo

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
This is loving horrible :( he was a cool dude and between him and wheez this forum is worse without them.

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

God damnit

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
What was his avatar? I do not recall this person.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Wait. holy poo poo. this one really stings now.

He used to just brutally attack me every chance he got, which was hilarious because I knew why he did it, but he recently sent me a drunken rant about how he respected how I responded to his poo poo and that we were bros. I posted it in the Farthouse thread.

He was really funny and seemed like a good dude. Goddamn. This is weird. Strange, even.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
poo poo, put TFF on lockdown, nobody is safe

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

My interactions with him were some of my favorite times on this forum and I know that creatively I'm going to be a lot worse off without having him here. Like Wheez, from GDTs to random threads to the Farthouse this is a guy that made his presence felt everywhere. He wasn't just part of the furniture.
He's one of those guys I wanted to hang out with and shoot the poo poo. I don't know what this forum will be like without these guys this year.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Dude. What the gently caress. This cannot be real. What happened?

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

sweet thursday posted:

My interactions with him were some of my favorite times on this forum and I know that creatively I'm going to be a lot worse off without having him here. Like Wheez, from GDTs to random threads to the Farthouse this is a guy that made his presence felt everywhere. He wasn't just part of the furniture.
He's one of those guys I wanted to hang out with and shoot the poo poo. I don't know what this forum will be like without these guys this year.

Yeah you do. It'll be far far worse.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Are you loving kidding me? God damnit

Battle Rockers
Aug 3, 2008

i wanna witness ur slit

Prorat posted:

What was his avatar? I do not recall this person.

I believe it was Jack Nicholson in The Shining swirling whiskey in a glass. He was an Eagles fan as I recall.

I lurk here often and it's sad about him and wheez. They both definitely cracked me up on multiple occasions.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Battle Rockers posted:

I believe it was Jack Nicholson in The Shining swirling whiskey in a glass. He was an Eagles fan as I recall.

I lurk here often and it's sad about him and wheez. They both definitely cracked me up on multiple occasions.

I had some good banter with him.
Funny loving guy.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
This is seriously the worst season ever. First Wheez, now NRR.

Everyone else you're on watch. No more dying this year :mad:

:cry:

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

axeil posted:

This is seriously the worst season ever. First Wheez, now NRR.

Everyone else you're on watch.
:cry:

They say it happens in threes.

Fortunately I just got engaged so I'm mostly dead anyway.

Gandalf21
May 17, 2012

What an awful year for the forums. :(

RIP NRR

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

This needs to be posted here. He was such a great contributor to the Farthouse.

https://soundcloud.com/user237822301

:(

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Wtf really.

I didn't really give a crap about wheez but nrr was funny every time he posted, whether it was about the Eagles or Colin Cowherd or whatever crap ESPN was putting out. All his posts were gold.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Nrr was a forums gem and easily one of the best posters here, this is goddamn terrible

RIP man

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

NC-17 posted:

Wtf really.

I didn't really give a crap about wheez but nrr was funny every time he posted, whether it was about the Eagles or Colin Cowherd or whatever crap ESPN was putting out. All his posts were gold.

Same here on all points.

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
RIP Nrr, you funny motherfucker :( Gonna miss that man.

Gandalf21
May 17, 2012

Dango Bango posted:

This needs to be posted here. He was such a great contributor to the Farthouse.

https://soundcloud.com/user237822301

:(

Thanks for posting these, I was about to ask for a link.

His song about Wheez is even sadder now :smith:

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Stop dying TFFers

RIP Nrr

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
loving bullshit

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
This is absolute poo poo. :(

Sweet Thursday, wrap yourself in cellophane and don't leave your house, dammit. Same goes for the rest of you.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
please stop dying

rip nrr :smith:

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

gently caress. Condolences to friends and family.

Funky Bunkbed
Jul 27, 2007
You are now.
I mostly lurk and have only recently started to post here a little more, but nrr was awesome. One of the first avatars I associated with "yup, this is gonna be a good post" when I started lurking.

RIP nrr :(

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Jesus, y'all. We're not 70s rockers. No reason for a bunch of 20 and 30 somethings to be dropping like flies.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Probably Magic posted:

This is absolute poo poo. :(

Sweet Thursday, wrap yourself in cellophane and don't leave your house, dammit. Same goes for the rest of you.

Chiche you're safe

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
R.I.P. nrr, you always kept me amused during Eagles games. Chip's wild ride now has a body count.

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

may god bless him and keep him. So young.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
http://www.footballandrationalthoughts.com/2015/09/15/0-1-like-0-fun-witness/

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

What the gently caress is this? This really sucks. :(

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
RIP nrr, too cool and good for this gay earth

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
RIP fun and cool poster nrr

Notable Dom X
Apr 3, 2011

by exmarx
Buglord

that is wonderful. god drat dude, rip

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Battle Rockers posted:

Wait that guy?!? You are loving kidding me goddamnit :( I dont know him but poo poo man RIP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Oh what the gently caress, for real? Totally rad dude, made some really good music, and was a lot of fun around here. 2015 worst TFF season ever.

• Locked thread