Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004
This gay earth. gently caress it.

drat. Nrr was loving awesome and easily my favorite other Eagles poster (no offense to the others here, y'all are awesome too).

Epilepsy loving sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Fenrir posted:

No

gently caress that bullshit

You kick that cancer's loving rear end and you stay the gently caress alive, you hear me?

gently caress cancer.

Preach.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Until recently I mainly lurked around but Nrr's poo poo in the farthouse was always really good,. I have a cousin with epilepsy and that stuff can be brutal.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Until recently I mainly lurked around but Nrr's poo poo in the farthouse was always really good,. I have a cousin with epilepsy and that stuff can be brutal.

your avatar killed nrr

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
*runs up skyscraper stairs and bursts through roof top door*

*looks to sky and screams*

FUCKKKK PISSSŚ§ŚSSSSS

Lame as hell.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Of course the week he dies philly does a thing.

God dammit.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
And now the Eagles suddenly don't loving suck

This is bullshit

loving bullshit

I love you nrr

If you had to go this is the kind of game I'd have wanted to see you go to

not the terrible abortions you had to watch for the first two weeks.

I believe that somewhere out there, you are still on chip's wild ride
and winning.

always winning.

Fenrir fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Sep 27, 2015

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Ehud posted:

your avatar killed nrr

Epilepsy is serious poo poo. My wife is an epileptic and many people don't understand the whole breadth of things that can trigger seizures. The recent trend of kids setting the flashes on their phone cameras to strobe when their phones ring is particularly hosed.

Rest easy, nrr.

speedtek
Nov 26, 2004

Let's make it out, baby.
I haven't lurked TFF in a while and wanted to do some catching up, found about about nrr while reading the wheez the roux thread. Good god. Life isn't fair. RIP to both :(

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

RIP dude, you were pretty cool as far as Eagles fans go :smith:

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Volkerball posted:

i belief in you ramadu
No not belief'n!

Chichevache posted:

Let's hope his immune system is more successful than the Cardinals o-line.
Lets hope it resembles the Cardinal's defense from tonight. I thought the Jaguars lost bad but yeesh.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
My epilepsy is pretty mild, so it's hard for me to quite imagine dying from it, but I heard a story of a guy having a seizure and cracking his head on a toilet, and that was all she wrote. I hope he went out... in the quickest way possible, however it went. I dunno. Morbid poo poo. I miss how nuts he went. Harkening back to those days of lower case ramblings that owned.

drat.

:(

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

RIP dude, you were pretty cool as far as Eagles fans go :smith:

He was actually pretty fowl, just like wheez.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Chichevache posted:

He was actually pretty fowl, just like wheez.

:thurman:

Badfinger
Dec 16, 2004

Timeouts?!

We'll take care of that.
If hearing nrr had epilepsy inspires you to donate to help fund research into curing and limiting an incredibly lovely condition, I don't think you need to limit yourself to making it worth your time ONLY if that's what killed him.

Put in your loving $10.

beejay
Apr 7, 2002

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Well this sucks on toast. :(

His family should ask the Eagles to be his pallbearers so they can let him down one more time.

DrKennethNoisewater posted:

What the gently caress!? NRR was a TFF superstar. This forum has lost more talent in 2015 than the 49's.

This is super sad but these posts were hilarious. Wheez and nrr would probably have appreciated them. RIP dudes.

fan of the browns
Apr 6, 2012

my enemy...
the enemy of every human who has ever lived...
this is the life-force that watches over the Dinosaurs.
Ramadu, you gently caress that cancer. You gently caress that cancer so hard and long that it dies of you.

StarcraftM
Jan 15, 2008

Full Fuckin' Circle.
drat dude.

No more forum deaths, please.

WinnebagoWarrior
Apr 8, 2009

I eat Rotheseburgehergh's like you for breakfast
I havent posted on TFF in quite awhile - to the extent that I completely missed the wheez thread - but this is some crazy bad news to see on one of my rare ventures into TFF outside of the NFL thread. RIP wheez and nrr, you were good folks and will be missed on these silly forums by your internet friends and by your actual families and friends even more. sucks

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

MonsterWalk posted:

Ramadu, you gently caress that cancer. You gently caress that cancer so hard and long that it dies of you.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Ramadu posted:

bruh I've got cancer :smith: I think I could be next and still fit the bird franchise hypothesis.

You gotta defeat it! I would gladly put up with UA beating ASU every year from here on out if it meant the football gods let you kick cancer's rear end!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

MonsterWalk posted:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
If Ramadu dies, it's p much gonna be me next.

Time to quit smokin' :ohdear:

BUT gently caress THAT NOISE, RAMADU ISN'T GONNA!!!

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
If I was a less terrible poster I'd be getting pretty worried right now.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Chilichimp posted:

If Ramadu dies, it's p much gonna be me next.

Time to quit smokin' :ohdear:

BUT gently caress THAT NOISE, RAMADU ISN'T GONNA!!!

As someone who quit smoking 8 or 9 years ago it's totally possible, you just need to find the motivation to stick with it/really want to quit. Also, gum helps with the oral fixation and nicotine patches are also helpful early on.

When I quit I was going to band practice 3x a week with several other smokers and beer there, and also playing shows in smoke-filled bars, so if I can pull that poo poo off then so can you.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Rasczak posted:

As someone who quit smoking 8 or 9 years ago it's totally possible, you just need to find the motivation to stick with it/really want to quit. Also, gum helps with the oral fixation and nicotine patches are also helpful early on.

When I quit I was going to band practice 3x a week with several other smokers and beer there, and also playing shows in smoke-filled bars, so if I can pull that poo poo off then so can you.

Oh, I quit years ago when my daughter was born, I was just being dramatic. I quite smoking real cigarettes and then started using an ecig for a year or so, and then it just got gross one day and the addiction was gone. gently caress it. Smoking is cool as -gently caress- though, so it's hell on my self-image.

I did recently stop eating like poo poo, so, I mean... that's gotta be worth something.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Chilichimp posted:

Oh, I quit years ago when my daughter was born, I was just being dramatic. I quite smoking real cigarettes and then started using an ecig for a year or so, and then it just got gross one day and the addiction was gone. gently caress it. Smoking is cool as -gently caress- though, so it's hell on my self-image.

I did recently stop eating like poo poo, so, I mean... that's gotta be worth something.

You bastards with your e-cigs, I had to quit the hard way! :argh:

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
I gotta quit that bullshit too. I've been smoking for like 22 years. Quitting the hard way flat out didn't work, so I think I'ma have to check out this whole e-cig sensation.

Catfish Stevens
Jul 9, 2001

WHO DAT? Who gives a damn?

Fenrir posted:

I gotta quit that bullshit too. I've been smoking for like 22 years. Quitting the hard way flat out didn't work, so I think I'ma have to check out this whole e-cig sensation.

E-cigs have helped a lot of my buddies. Of course, they're now addicted to e-cigs but that's a hell of a lot better than the alternative.

I quit cold turkey after reading the wiki page on lung cancer but I was mostly a social/drinking smoker.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
E-cigs were first invented as a smoking cessation tool. In fact, I used to recommend them to everyone and then one day someone thought "Everyone should be doing this!" and now there are Vape shops in literally every shopping center in the country. People equate "safer than smoking" with safe, and thats not the case. We haven't even begun to see any long term ramifications from e-cigs, but I can tell you that problems are starting to crop up.

Also, as a complete aside, just because its not an actual cigarette doesn't give you carte blanche to use it anywhere. Some rear end in a top hat was using it in a loving elevator. Like you really can't wait the 25 seconds it takes to go down and the doors open to use it? /rant

In short, use them to quit smoking then ween off of them because they might make your pancreas murder your spleen or something.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Catfish Stevens posted:

E-cigs have helped a lot of my buddies. Of course, they're now addicted to e-cigs but that's a hell of a lot better than the alternative.

I quit cold turkey after reading the wiki page on lung cancer but I was mostly a social/drinking smoker.

I was on a pack every 2 days and quit cold turkey once... I realized how awesome cigarettes are and started again after like a year, but I QUIT THAT ONE TIME, MAN!!!

Also, yeah, Ecigs are basically going to save your life. They're cheaper than cigarettes, the taste is better, you don't smell like an ashtray when you're done, you can do it indoors, you can continue to be social with your smoker friends and satisfy the craving to walk/have a thing on your lips, and as an added bonus you're less likely to die from it!

Catfish Stevens
Jul 9, 2001

WHO DAT? Who gives a damn?

swickles posted:

In short, use them to quit smoking then ween off of them because they might make your pancreas murder your spleen or something.

Yeah I'm no doctor (as you are) but I kinda figured replacing one vice with another wasn't a great long term plan. Some of my buddies have a massive and elaborate e-cig collection and mix their own flavors. You'd almost think they actually think it's healthy.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

swickles posted:

E-cigs were first invented as a smoking cessation tool. In fact, I used to recommend them to everyone and then one day someone thought "Everyone should be doing this!" and now there are Vape shops in literally every shopping center in the country. People equate "safer than smoking" with safe, and thats not the case. We haven't even begun to see any long term ramifications from e-cigs, but I can tell you that problems are starting to crop up.

Also, as a complete aside, just because its not an actual cigarette doesn't give you carte blanche to use it anywhere. Some rear end in a top hat was using it in a loving elevator. Like you really can't wait the 25 seconds it takes to go down and the doors open to use it? /rant

Yeah that's the plan, to use them to cut down the nicotine intake gradually then throw the thing in the trash.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
What's all of this queer ecig poo poo? Nrr is dead guys. He's gone.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ALL OFF YOU?!?!?!

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

swickles posted:

My first experience with an ecig was about 5 years ago at a midnight release of a movie, some rear end in a top hat was blowing on it and saying how they couldn't do anything to him.

Notable Dom X
Apr 3, 2011

by exmarx
Buglord
vaping is pretty cool. sucking on a robo penis is good imo. sorry nrr (?)

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Ramadu, if it ever looks like your cancer takes a turn for the worst buy a ticket to the Super Bowl, wait till the fourth quarter on the final major play, run onto the field, and punch one of the QBs in the dick.

And then die gloriously as a lineman destroys you.

Become legend

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Ramadu, if it ever looks like your cancer takes a turn for the worst buy a ticket to the Super Bowl, wait till the fourth quarter on the final major play, run onto the field, and punch one of the QBs in the dick.

And then die gloriously as a lineman destroys you.

Become legend

Well, we know Alex Smith is safe

Because that would involve the Chiefs winning a playoff game...

...plus Alex Smith has no balls

Burginator
Sep 10, 2007

Two ALL BEEF patties,
Special Sauce?
Let Us Cheese.
Do not do this if the QB is flacco, his iron cock would destroy your hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

we should all die like vontaze burfict, together

• Locked thread