Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i like start treks and i don't like animes

i am also a cool lil guy who is nice and friendly and never does gross things like "being a pedophile" and "japanese poo poo" and other redundant things

this should answer your question, "oh pea".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

XMNN posted:

what about star trek the animated series

man i saw some of that, it was cool as poo poo, a literal satan shows up

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

this isn't pedophilia its just a lil weird and i guess gross

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Davethulhu posted:

also a sexy cat lady

ooh yeah that was extremely cool too, i like how in the new movies the fresh kirk gets to gently caress catladies, nice lil nod o' the head to that crazy fuckin toon

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

i dont really understand the whole furry thing, like all of it seems fuckin grody as heck to me, but a cool sexy lady with a neat lil cat-like tail, like a lion tail with a lil tuft at the end, that seems like it would be cool. just a regular pretty lady only her eyeballs have those weird cat pupils and maybe her ears are elfy like spock's and she has a cool lion tail

i think i get why someone would want to gently caress that

tails are neat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

yeah lil ears like that, lil tufty tail, seems pretty neat i bet

• Locked thread