Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
it is
Aug 19, 2011

by Smythe
This OP is much better than mine.
Add me, my Steam name is VioletBroregarde and I main Zetterburn but I'm also learning Orcane because I think he's probably better?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

it is
Aug 19, 2011

by Smythe
It's not like Smash in that you know all the characters. It's like smash in that every character is Frankensteined from the most fun parts of all the really good characters in all the Smash games, and also in the control scheme and objective.

it is
Aug 19, 2011

by Smythe
LucasZelda
I tried her out; she seems to have great attacks but I need to play with her more.

it is
Aug 19, 2011

by Smythe
Ice bear looks fun, kinda hard to find unadulterated Etalus matches though.

I need to start playing this again. Someone add me, my ID is either VioletBroregarde or HaosimanMaxiu (and there may be spaces before the capital letters but I think it's just VIoletBroregarde)

it is
Aug 19, 2011

by Smythe

Countblanc posted:

Are you in the states,and if so, east or west

I'm in Austin, is that east or west?

Also I should probably have waited until I got back home since I just got to work like 2 hours ago.

• Locked thread