Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
I'ma big bumbass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
oh

ok

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
we were Kool Keith bros. i cant believe you forgot me. oh well.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

JiveHonky posted:

we were Kool Keith bros. i cant believe you forgot me. oh well.

you can't possibly expect me to remember all the posters, come on

January
Jul 5, 2009

October Revolution posted:

good choice op also I misread the thread title

why is it I am only comfortable with one foot out from the covers?

Your foot being outside of the covers allows body heat to dissipate. Then your body cools down more effectively, facilitating sleep. Many people sleep with one or both feet sticking out from under the covers for the same reason.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Does an object which has had all its components replaced remain fundamentally the same object?

Also, what's the difference between a normal electric fan and one of those air circulators that Amazon is trying to sell me?

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
Did the chicken know that in crossing the road, it was putting itself in danger for no appreciable gain?

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Dead ge nius,
Which pheromone should I release to attract mate: Big horniness, major attraction, terrible fear or swarm?

Thank you!

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
I have a question for the genius. Okay, you know how people become toxically retarded off Facebook, Fox News, and poo poo? Guys who post "Obama changes wording of Pledge of Allegience to "one nation under Obama"" and poo poo like that on their facebook feeds. Well, it seems to me that it would be possible to create a meme or series of memes that are like a basilisk or something but instead of killing you or gives you seizures it just makes you stop being a loving idiot. Like it's physically painful to me to listen to Fox News for any length of time. Is there any sort of memetic reprogramming or something that's possible to make the average person who buys Ann Coulter books to start feeling that pain and stop surrounding themselves with racist bullshit on a 24/7 basis?

Asking for a friend.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
punch them. just the right amount, and only if they're about your own age. warranty void if they have no respect for you before the punching

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Where is the best place to find a good paying job for me?

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

A plane sits on a conveyor belt.

The conveyor belt is designed to exactly match the speed of the plane, moving in the opposite direction.

Can the plane take off?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
What is your favorite Kostelecké uzeniny product? I like their kielbasas.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
how many fingers am i holding up

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

when will i be happy and liked by others

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

lonesomedwarf posted:

when will i be happy and liked by others

even a dummy can answer that!

never.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
whats my cum taste like op

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

whats my cum taste like op

is "dumb idiot nerd" a flavor lmoa

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

deep impact on vhs posted:

even a dummy can answer that!

never.

i wasnt asking a dummy though so i didnt need youre answer :twisted:

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

lonesomedwarf posted:

i wasnt asking a dummy though so i didnt need youre answer :twisted:

taint reaped again...

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
who's a kitty kitty

is it you

IS IT YOU?

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Sun and water are healthy for you -- but not for your hair!
Fun Shoe

kikkelivelho posted:

A plane sits on a conveyor belt.

The conveyor belt is designed to exactly match the speed of the plane, moving in the opposite direction.

Can the plane take off?

Yes, I wonder about this same thing. In fact, I have discussed this at some length with friends and acquaintances. It seems to me that the aircraft could not take wing because it would never gain enough relative air flow velocity under the wind surfaces. Is this thinking correct?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i believe and don't need to ask a question op, godspeed u smart man

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard
You pass by a turtle which is dying, laying on it's back with it's legs in the air. But you don't help it. Why don't you help it? Why don't you help the turtle?

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
Okay op please explain to me the underpinings of band gap theory. I never quite grasped why discrete energy states in each atom built up these large regions of allowance and forbiddence of energy levels

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

The Protagonist posted:

Okay op please explain to me the underpinings of band gap theory. I never quite grasped why discrete energy states in each atom built up these large regions of allowance and forbiddence of energy levels
because they are gay

METATERREN
Jul 3, 2015

I enjoy putting things in my mouth.
My genius is le tired

Thank you for participating

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
are you a genius?

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Is yolo420 a phase or will it stick around?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

op's mom is a cum-genius

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

METATERREN posted:

My genius is le tired

Thank you for participating

No one who uses rage comic meme poo poo from redsit is a smarty pants.

• Locked thread