Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
everybody has one (or more). mine is drugs, for sure. i just love gettin hosed up. is that such a crime? (actually, yes, it is) anything that alters the miserable existence we face on this gay earth will generally suffice for me. the human condition is often too much to bear. i feel like i can't take it and there is this constant pressure from all sides.. certain drugs sap or even stop dead in tracks these evil demons....... anyway :downs: what is your vice GBS?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Energy drinks. gently caress my teeth

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

masturbating to bee movie hentai

Aug 4, 2010

video games

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i have 37 cats

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Alcohol

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Currently coffee, beer, cigarettes.

Was really into doing drugs as a teen. Did a lot of psychedelics and oxy. Life is easier when you face it head on like a man.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
gay dick

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
i post on the internet

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

Archer666 posted:

Energy drinks. gently caress my teeth
drink monster zero. ultra sunrise. sugar free. tastes like sunkist. thank me later.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I also jerk off my gay dick a lot.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

a dog from hell posted:

I also jerk off my gay dick a lot.

nice

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
Stealing, drugs, and dumb human being tranni sex

Jesse Ventura
Jan 14, 2007

This drink is like somebody's memory of a grapefruit, and the memory is fading.
i read a lot of garbage on the internet, apparently

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
my other vice is probably the internet

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

in all serious though, energy drinks and video games. i realize that being young as i am those are common things for my age group, but still definitely not good to get high on caffeine and play payday until 3 am when i have class at 8:30.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

symbolic posted:

in all serious though, energy drinks and video games. i realize that being young as i am those are common things for my age group, but still definitely not good to get high on caffeine and play payday until 3 am when i have class at 8:30.
It's fine. Don't make a big deal out of it.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I post real bad

Aug 4, 2010

VendaGoat posted:

I post real bad

yea u do

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Smoking and drinking. I quit smoking cigs in Dec. but I've turned into one of those "I only smoke when I drink" assholes and bum from people at the bar. I hated these people when I was a regular smoker and now here I am.

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

I prefer Uncle Ben's, the Wild long-grain is my personal favorite thanks for asking OP

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

www posted:

yea u do

:hfive:

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Mad Monk posted:

Smoking and drinking. I quit smoking cigs in Dec. but I've turned into one of those "I only smoke when I drink" assholes and bum from people at the bar. I hated these people when I was a regular smoker and now here I am.

You could just buy a pack when you drink.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

a dog from hell posted:

That would bring me right back to being a regular smoker, I have no will power when it comes to those drat things.

Jesse Ventura
Jan 14, 2007

This drink is like somebody's memory of a grapefruit, and the memory is fading.

a dog from hell posted:

that's what i end up doing, and then i have to smoke 19 sober cigarettes like some kind of rear end in a top hat

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

a dog from hell posted:

It's fine. Don't make a big deal out of it.
i have a research paper outline and works cited page due in about 3 hours that i haven't started because i've been trying to get infamy III for the past week

help me

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Mad Monk posted:

That would bring me right back to being a regular smoker, I have no will power when it comes to those drat things.

You're either a smoker or you aren't. There's no in between. You might as well embrace it and start collecting hilarious Bic lighters with Duck Dynasty on them.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Cougars

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

symbolic posted:

i have a research paper outline and works cited page due in about 3 hours that i haven't started because i've been trying to get infamy III for the past week

help me

Writing your paper is more important than playing games. I manage to go to class, work full time and play games. Plus you have all that extra time you don't spend sleeping.

I believe in you.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

a dog from hell posted:

Writing your paper is more important than playing games. I manage to go to class, work full time and play games. Plus you have all that extra time you don't spend sleeping.

I believe in you.
thank you a dog from hell

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
big booty bitches and cheap liquor

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
Books :smith: So many books. Then I see more I want to read and I buy them and I'm so behind.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
<<<===----- see my username / AV

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Tendai posted:

Books :smith: So many books. Then I see more I want to read and I buy them and I'm so behind.
if you have to have an addiction, a book addiction is probably the best to have besides a donating-to-charity or volunteering addiction.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

symbolic posted:

if you have to have an addiction, a book addiction is probably the best to have besides a donating-to-charity or volunteering addiction.
Yeah but it does make it a pain in the rear end to move

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

i was gona say booze but now that I think about it its probly video games, I was lookin at my time played on steam and skyrim not only passed the 1000 hour mark, it said ii had 90 hours played over the past 2 weeks anthats more than i worked

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

im pooping! posted:

i was gona say booze but now that I think about it its probly video games, I was lookin at my time played on steam and skyrim not only passed the 1000 hour mark, it said ii had 90 hours played over the past 2 weeks anthats more than i worked
i'm with you. i've broken 1100 hours in TF2 and am at 977 hours in CS:GO.

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:
Hard liquor and anime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

symbolic posted:

i'm with you. i've broken 1100 hours in TF2 and am at 977 hours in CS:GO.
Crusader Kings 2 for me. Only 400 hours but over an embarassingly short period of time because I got laid off and have no money to go do things

• Locked thread