Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Currently coffee, beer, cigarettes.

Was really into doing drugs as a teen. Did a lot of psychedelics and oxy. Life is easier when you face it head on like a man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I also jerk off my gay dick a lot.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

symbolic posted:

in all serious though, energy drinks and video games. i realize that being young as i am those are common things for my age group, but still definitely not good to get high on caffeine and play payday until 3 am when i have class at 8:30.
It's fine. Don't make a big deal out of it.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Mad Monk posted:

Smoking and drinking. I quit smoking cigs in Dec. but I've turned into one of those "I only smoke when I drink" assholes and bum from people at the bar. I hated these people when I was a regular smoker and now here I am.

You could just buy a pack when you drink.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

symbolic posted:

i have a research paper outline and works cited page due in about 3 hours that i haven't started because i've been trying to get infamy III for the past week

help me

Writing your paper is more important than playing games. I manage to go to class, work full time and play games. Plus you have all that extra time you don't spend sleeping.

I believe in you.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Chaturbate... mmm let me peek into your bedroom mademoiselle ~!

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

criscodisco posted:

Now if I could just stop with the cigarettes because they're disgusting and expensive, and I smoke around 3.5 packs a day. If I had any sense of smell left I'm sure I'd be horrified at myself.
Wow, that's weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Amarcarts posted:

Rubbing it in to others how generally healthy and happy I am.

Being healthy makes me unhappy but I am gorgeous. I guess one man can't have it all.

• Locked thread