Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

He raped his ex-wife, Ivana, in 1993.

quote:

After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.

“Your loving doctor has ruined me!” Trump cried.

What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

Following the incident, Ivana ran upstairs, hid behind a locked door, and remained there “crying for the rest of night.” When she returned to the master bedroom in the morning, he was there.

“As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: ‘Does it hurt?’”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
some people rape, some people share floor pizza with the person they met on a chris chan forum

Hot Cosby
Sep 23, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
she was his wife op, think of how much worse wives had it in older times or today in other cultures

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
you raped a floor pizza you gently caress

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
this should have come out before it was really really important to torpedo him

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
ivana rapealot

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
can't rape the trump

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Pretty old school rapey IMHO it's that kind of rape that got America to where it is today IMHO my eyes are tearing up a bit IMHO

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Sheep-Goats posted:

Pretty old school rapey IMHO it's that kind of rape that got America to where it is today IMHO my eyes are tearing up a bit IMHO

no thats just spores

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Someone Photoshop that red had so it says "Make America rape again"

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i have a pretty good feeling like if the story upsets you you weren't a trump supporter to begin with.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

TwoFire posted:

no thats just spores

Your loving post ruined me, come over here so I can tear out your hair and fukken rape you, then sit on and bed with cum all over the bottom of my pannus looking at the closed bathroom door waiting for you to come out so I say something real real fukky to your oval office fukken face

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Sheep-Goats posted:

Your loving post ruined me, come over here so I can tear out your hair and fukken rape you, the sit on and bed with cum all over the bottom of my pannus looking at the closed bathroom door waiting for you to come out so I say something real real fukky to your oval office fukken face

kinda busy shitposting today maybe next tuesday

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

The Protagonist posted:

this should have come out before it was really really important to torpedo him

this came out a long time ago but rich people dont abide by the laws of the common man

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
How is it rape when she was his wife? Does that paper even have an editor?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I wonder if The Don-L-D ever grabbed the back of her neck and shoved her in front of him down a hallway because he was fed up and it's his right as a neocon with an import wife.

raton fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Sep 26, 2015

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
trump retorts that the author is a guy who is an unattractive guy

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax
Finally a candidate who isn't afraid to rape the gently caress out of his wife.

Hot Cosby
Sep 23, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Schweinhund posted:

How is it rape when she was his wife? Does that paper even have an editor?

thats what i was sayin

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

TwoFire posted:

kinda busy shitposting today maybe next tuesday

K

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

i'll bring the bindings, you bring the foofy 80s hair :wink:

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax
I like the idea that you can't rape your wife. It's like, you bought that pussy with a gold ring, now you can do whatever you want with it.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Smelly Bohemian posted:

I like the idea that you can't rape your wife. It's like, you bought that pussy with a gold ring, now you can do whatever you want with it.

You evidently don't remember Ivana.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Smelly Bohemian posted:

Finally a candidate who isn't afraid to rape the gently caress out of his wife.

Good of the Donald to tear her hair out and really beat a gently caress into her so we know he's not a fence sitter and when he wants to rape his wife he really makes sure she knows it's rape. Like some 2040 BC Assyrian kinda rape.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Sheep-Goats posted:

Good of the Donald to tear her hair out and really beat a gently caress into her so we know he's not a fence sitter and when he wants to rape his wife he really makes sure she knows it's rape. Like some 2040 BC Assyrian kinda rape.

ATOOK ALOONDA IVANA

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
all donald sex is rape

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Robo Reagan posted:

some people rape, some people share floor pizza with the person they met on a chris chan forum

lol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Robo Reagan posted:

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

what is chris chan and what is floor pizza

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
I wasn't sure Donald had the right temperament to head the executive branch but all those fears are washed away.

Rape America Great Again.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

TwoFire posted:

i'll bring the bindings, you bring the foofy 80s hair :wink:

The parts of my face hanging strangely off of my cheek bones are purpling with rage @ u for telling me what to do you bitch -- YOU BITCH YOU loving BITCH AHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHAAAAAAA

raton fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Sep 26, 2015

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
nice job letting a 20-year-old fake journalist make a fool of you, michael cohen, because of course the lawyer's name is cohen and of course said jewish lawyer's first instinct is patronzingly lie about case law

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

BeefThief posted:

what is chris chan and what is floor pizza

Chris Chan is the darkside version of Uillillia, I don't know what floor pizza is I think that goon just made it up like these obviously baseless rape accusations of someone who is not at all rapey and never rapes.

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Robo Reagan posted:

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
How does anyone live in this world for as long as he did and think it's a good idea to have your bald spot cut off your head. Is he loving retarded.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Sheep-Goats posted:

Chris Chan is the darkside version of Uillillia, I don't know what floor pizza is I think that goon just made it up like these obviously baseless rape accusations of someone who is not at all rapey and never rapes.

Clochette and her husband leave leftover pizza under their bed and eat it later on, like days later on

she admitted this in a thread

also she met her husband online on a site devoted to stalking Chris Chan, who is an autistic person obsessed with sonic the hedgehog or something

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Clochette and her husband leave leftover pizza under their bed and eat it later on, she admitted this in a thread

It happens

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Floor pizza is fine, it'll make you poo poo like you chugged a laxative but you won't get sick.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i try to be an objective gatekeeper who doesn't blindly accept very harsh tabloid stories about people i do not like

but i believe every single word of this without question and might even fight a person who tried to tell me otherwise

the "does it hurt?" bit was the point where i went from "this is plausible" to "yes this is real, its all real, he did this, trump did this"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
trump yanked out fistfuls of an ivana's hair and then forced his undoubtedly minuscule splotchy lil doodle inside of the ivana's body

and you people are talking about floor pizza

loving hail satan

• Locked thread