Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
something
Aug 1, 2011

Have you ever seen
The most pure look of delight
On a Babby's face?

Pillbug
I can't afford a toothbrush so i just scrape my teeth with the tip of a knife is this a good substitute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
It only took me two wisdom teeth extractions (one of them was impacted so it had to come out regardless) and gum infections to get me to get my poo poo together and start brushing every day. I can't imagine how big of a gently caress up you have to be to let your teeth get to the point where you basically have to get every single one of them pulled.

Oh well, I hope getting extra time on the nitrous was worth it. If I could afford it I'd buy a Steve Martin balloon mask thing and get fresh nitrous tanks on the regular.

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Boinks posted:

I haven't been to a dentist since my insurance changed about 3-4 years ago and my old dentist wasn't on my plan.

Every time I brush I spit out more blood than toothpaste so I'll be there with you soon OP.

Don't wait too long

Infected teeth can spread bacteria through their roots to your blood stream, which in turn can infect your heart muscle, which is potentially fatal. It's why homeless people often die of heart attacks

Your teeth can literally kill you

• Locked thread