Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Well then you are more than likely complicit in helping the police unlawfully beat a man of color. Where did you think they were going, to help a cat out of a tree?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
I let em pass and then follow them for a no-redlight, no-traffic express route to my destination

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i pull over to let cops pass and that way there won't be a cop behind me and i can't get pulled over and shot in the back while reaching for my registration.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I let sirens go by otherwise no why would you get over just because they're a cop?

Traffic causing idiot poo poo right there.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I get my poo poo ready before they get to my window should I get pulled over as a white guy driving a small car. Act as robotic as possible and try to speak in lines said by the Johnny Cab from Total Recall

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
yeah, i pull over quick and hide my poo poo just in case it's me they're after.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

amityville anus posted:

I get my poo poo ready before they get to my window should I get pulled over as a white guy driving a small car. Act as robotic as possible and try to speak in lines said by the Johnny Cab from Total Recall

exactly this. also I turn the radio off, turn the dome light on, and keep my hands on the steering wheel nice and visible at all times

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I follow them and kill the cops

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

no

gently caress da police

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I follow them and video tape them murdering black people in cold blood

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist
Yes. They need to get to Burger King faster than me and there is nothing I can do about it. This actually happened to me where they ran a light to get to burger king in front of me. I was pissed off until I walked in and they were giving CPR to someone.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i murder them with a machine gun

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

also i don't drive, so suck it, op

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist

symbolic posted:

also i don't drive, so suck it, op

See the welfare thread

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

drunkb posted:

Yes. They need to get to Burger King faster than me and there is nothing I can do about it. This actually happened to me where they ran a light to get to burger king in front of me. I was pissed off until I walked in and they were giving CPR to someone.

is CPR some obscure ammo caliber?

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Think of it as enabling the downfall of a corrupt system.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

drunkb posted:

See the welfare thread
i don't want to for i have no need to

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

Windows 98 posted:

Where did you think they were going, to help a cat out of a tree?

Isn't that the fire department?

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist

Nation posted:

is CPR some obscure ammo caliber?

No, but in all fairness one had it's gun half-drawn. It was Cleveland. They dont even bother holstering them anymore.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

I let em pass and then follow them for a no-redlight, no-traffic express route to my destination

works w/ ambulances anbd firetrucks as well

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist

symbolic posted:

i don't want to for i have no need to

Your prerogative.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Robo Reagan posted:

works w/ ambulances anbd firetrucks as well

:hfive:

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Not like I have a choice.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

vyst posted:

I follow them and video tape them murdering black people in cold blood

who are you talking to :confused:

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

ROFLburger posted:

who are you talking to :confused:

his inner demons

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Joust posted:

Not like I have a choice.

how does poo poo like this even happen to the human body idgi

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

how does poo poo like this even happen to the human body idgi

Well they tried to make a budget robocop with just a segway and, well...

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

amityville anus posted:

jsut so u know this is a bad idea, they see u bending over and reachign around the car and they have a excuse to search ur poo poo because they just claim u were hidign something

wait til they ask for your info, tell them where it is then calmly reach for it, dont do it before

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Most of the time they are not beating anyone, simply helping people or giving tickets or doing boring stuff.

I would pull over, even help an officer, but I would also diligently watch/film them.

Helping police is nice and cool.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Make sure cops feel safe and comfortable so they don't get spooked, they have a very spooky job

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

im pooping! posted:

jsut so u know this is a bad idea, they see u bending over and reachign around the car and they have a excuse to search ur poo poo because they just claim u were hidign something

wait til they ask for your info, tell them where it is then calmly reach for it, dont do it before

I would not accept that justification for a warrentless search. I may have naked photos of my wife and I'm following my oaths under God to make sure the police doesn't see them. That's not illegal nor any of his beeswax :colbert:

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
hoping the next post is from the cop that shoots Commie NedFlanders in the head

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Commie NedFlanders posted:

I would not accept that justification for a warrentless search. I may have naked photos of my wife and I'm following my oaths under God to make sure the police doesn't see them. That's not illegal nor any of his beeswax :colbert:

u can refuse a search all u want btu they will use that poo poo excuse as probable cause so saveuraelf a headache

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

im pooping! posted:

u can refuse a search all u want btu they will use that poo poo excuse as probable cause so saveuraelf a headache

I would be 100% polite and respectful and clearly assert my rights and film it and if they wanna push it I'll gladly publish it to demonstrate the correct way to handle cops

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

I act and speak with knowledge of the law and faith in the Lord when I'm in those situations and that's why police never give me a hard time. I've refused to answer questions and asserted my rights before without any problems, although I don't ever do it simply to be rude or give them a hard time.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

if you pull over for a cop car you are essentially sentencing some brown kid to death

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

White kids telling my brown rear end about hating cops is ironic as heck gotta love GbS

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

TwoFire posted:

hoping the next post is from the cop that shoots Commie NedFlanders in the head

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Commie NedFlanders posted:

White kids telling my brown rear end about hating cops is ironic as heck gotta love GbS

race traitor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Tuxedo Gin posted:

race traitor

Race mixing is communism and I love it

• Locked thread