Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
You can in the demo so I assume you can in the full game. Looks like I might be able to actually get someone to 9999 in this game with how much they streamlined it. I always stopped playing when I had to go slog for statisticians and grind the same exp map over and over in the postgame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
Good lord the level 50 skill that professors get is amazing and it's made me love them even more. It's even better with the chemical reaction evility.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
All I'm doing in item worlds is capturing and boy does it pay off. That new bear monster unit is super good and will always be deployed.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011

Tenzarin posted:

Man they nerfed tutoring spells in this game hardcore. You have to use it 16 times because no matter how you set the cheat shop it only gains 10 special skill exp per use and staff skill no longer increases the range of the spell. I have a feeling it would be faster to reincarnate and switch spell schools and relevel than tutoring.

This is the one change I dislike after how piss easy it was in Disgaea D2. You just had to slap a mage mentor on your caster and be on your way. It took an absurd amount of time just to have giga spells on my sage.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
I guess you can use the box for that higher ground evility. My thief helped immensely by stripping the final bosses and making them super weak.

• Locked thread