Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/25/health/turning-points-teen-tummy-tuck-mackenzie-walker/
(CNN) At 15, MacKenzie Walker has accomplished more than most people twice her age. She's written a book. She's started a business, training and coaching clients online. She's amassed nearly 60,000 Instagram followers.

And perhaps most impressive, MacKenzie has lost -- and kept off -- 100 pounds.

"She never misses the gym," her dad, Scott Walker, said. "If I say, 'I want ice cream,' she said, 'Dad, I don't have the (macronutrients) for that.' She won't cheat on her diet."

MacKenzie dreams of being Ms. Olympia, the world's best female bodybuilder. Envisioning her in that role is a bit of a stretch for strangers looking at her tiny 5-foot-5-inch frame. But those who know what she's already done to reach her goals have no trouble imagining it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Before n After:

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Quite the impressive transformation IMO. God Bless.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

wow apparently those aqua blue shorts have really strong elastic in the waistband.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
at 15 i didn't need to lose weight bc i was already skinny

WHAT NOW BITCH

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
good for her, fat people are disgusting and should be relentlessly shamed into following her example

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Good for her. Shame on her parents for letting her get that fat in the first place

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Moridin920 posted:

at 15 i didn't need to lose weight bc i was already skinny

WHAT NOW BITCH

If you lost 100 pounds to become a healthy weight, I'd make a thread in your honor too.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

good for her, fat people are disgusting and should be relentlessly shamed into following her example

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Hell Yeah posted:

wow apparently those aqua blue shorts have really strong elastic in the waistband.

LMAO good eye :cool:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

If you lost 100 pounds to become a healthy weight, I'd make a thread in your honor too.

i didn't need to bc i didn't gently caress up in the first place and gain 100 extra lbs before freshman year of hs

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Moridin920 posted:

i didn't need to bc i didn't gently caress up in the first place and gain 100 extra lbs

Yeah but IF. IF!!!

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Moridin920 posted:

i didn't need to bc i didn't gently caress up in the first place and gain 100 extra lbs before freshman year of hs

At that age it's not her fault, it's her parents

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

good job to the former fat person

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
burn more calories than you eat. burn more calories than you eat. burn more calories than you eat. it doesn't matter how big you are or how hosed up your metabolism is if you burn more calories than you eat. you aren't made of loving prime matter, that doesn't exist, you are not just going to spontaneously generate more fat from nothing. put down the fatty-cakes and take a walk.

Prof. Lurker
Mar 10, 2015

I've got the fire of human liberty!

I'm setting fires everywhere!

And humans are turning on everywhere!
i hate that pose skinny her is doing. gently caress millenials

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Prof. Lurker posted:

??

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

You know you failed as a parent when your 15 year old daughter has more discipline than you.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Goonluck MacKenzie!

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Prof. Lurker posted:

what?

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Ha, i bet she's ego tripping her proverbial balls off, going from fugly to better than average at that age. I know i would have.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

He does not like the pose that the thin version of her is doing in the after picture and chalks it up to millennial behavior.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hector Beerlioz posted:

He does not like the pose that the thin version of her is doing in the after picture and chalks it up to millennial behavior.

yeah what i was confused about was why the pose so agravating to him and what it has to do with millienials as it seems perfectly normal to me imo

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

wait her nose was fat???

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Other forums like to think that GBS hates everything but this thread is proof that we rally around and support fatsos who lose weight :unsmith:

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

boom boom boom posted:

Good for her. Shame on her parents for letting her get that fat in the first place

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

drat, 100 pounds is more than it looks like... her skeleton might grow more to celebrate

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Other forums like to think that GBS hates everything but this thread is proof that we rally around and support fatsos who lose weight :unsmith:

well in a perfect world she would have just been euthanised around the point she became able to effectively use her waist as a skirt

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
She looks way better. She looks quite obviously depressed in the before photos and now she's confident and happy. I think all really fat people are probably dealing with some type of undiagnosed depression.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
crazy she had to get surgery to remove the excess skin. I always thought that only affected the super super obese who lost hundreds.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

boom boom boom posted:

At that age it's not her fault, it's her parents

that's fine. but so what. might as well write a news story about a crack addict becoming clean.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Edgar posted:

crazy she had to get surgery to remove the excess skin. I always thought that only affected the super super obese who lost hundreds.

In her case it was probably more of a touch-up to remove some sag and stretch marks.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Before n After:

Luna Lovegood really fell off the wagon for a while.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

God drat kids! Keep your hands off your hips! drat country is going to the dogs.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
It's going to be pretty funny when she gets fat again please do a follow up post.

Leonard Ghostal
Apr 26, 2006
Niggas always want credit for some poo poo they supposed to do. -Chris Rock

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax

Three Olives posted:

It's going to be pretty funny when she gets fat again please do a follow up post.

You're fat I've seen your picture.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
good for her. being fat is a bad thing and I hope she serves as motivation/inspiration to other fat teens wanting to change their ways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Prof. Lurker posted:

Same. It's all over Facebook. If it isn't a goddamn selfie with a duck face its 500 shots of this same pose.

• Locked thread