Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
I yelled "Oh gently caress YOU" at the screen. Will this finally be the season that gets me to stop watching out of habit?

Echo Chamber posted:

But then they chickened out of it. Not a nice start to a new season.

And that's after they hyped the season by telling everyone that Homer and Marge were separating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

EL BROMANCE posted:

I'm only 5 minutes in

Stop now. You can still turn back!

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

twistedmentat posted:

Because in 2015, is it shocking to have a gay character, especially someone who has been known to be gay for what, 20 years, be revealed as such?

The boat house in 1993 was the time. :(

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

PowerBuilder3 posted:

What was that first thing she built? A Christmas Tree?

I think it was a stacking rings toy

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

dovetaile posted:

2000 drachmas is uh approx $6.39. Dammn

Not since Greece joined the EU it's not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

MasterSlowPoke posted:

It's been twenty years but I just realized, what the hell happened to She's The Fastest?!

Let's check WikiSimpsons!!!!

quote:

After the fling on the track, She's the Fastest fell in love with Santa's Little Helper, became pregnant and had 25 puppies. She was never seen again after the puppies grew up, so it's possible that she and Santa's Little Helper broke up.

That wasn't helpful at all!!!!

• Locked thread