Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
um
im gay
youre gay
You're right, liberals are dumb
I studied English in college
View Results

• Locked thread
CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
I'm just finishing up my masters in Canada and decided not to apply to any PhD schools in the US based on needing to write the math GRE. I guess it's sour grapes a bit and I probably could have done it if I had someone in the US I really wanted to study with, but it's like, oh, cool, I already have a specialization and some research under my belt that's pretty far removed from their favourite testing material. Let's throw that all away and spend two months practising speed solving integrals, that'll be great. And they don't have a testing center in my city.

CRISPYBABY fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Oct 3, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread