Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I want a real version! I was just talking to a friend of mine about how much I loved pinball when I was younger, but haven't seen a machine in forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

FlamingLiberal posted:

The stuff with Bob was good this week, but everything with Gene and Courtney was bordering on painful

Yeah, in fact the one episode I have never rewatched, or will skip on reruns, is the Unbearable Like Likeness of Gene.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Final Four, but thats CBS.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Fox has also run some of the episodes out of order too, so I have a feeling if we saw them in the intended order then it would be a lot more uniform distribution of various characters dominating the plot.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Inkspot posted:

I want a Pesto's Pizzas episode.

Have we met the Pesto matriarch yet?

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

A lot of modern country is basically similar in thought and execution to the comedy of Jeff Foxworthy and Larry the Cable Guy. Its a cheap grab at a demographic. There are some really good modern country artists, but I tend to enjoy some of the older stuff. John Prine is pretty loving awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

BexGu posted:

Looking at the 2016-2017 Fall Network Schedule thread it looks like Fox only has local programming at t 9:30. This could be a case that if Football delays/takes over the start of Bobs Burgers at 7:30 they just shift everything/play Bobs Burgers in the 9:30 slot instead.

Bob's Burgers is more family friendly, especially compared to Family Guy so it kind of makes sense for them to keep them at an earlier time slot rather than permanently putting them at 9:30.

• Locked thread