Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Mike_V posted:

These look like Lucy Daughter of The Devil characters.
Which is appropriate given H. Jon Benjamin doing voices for both...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

sector_corrector posted:

What's the rationale behind not playing a new episode this week? I hate Fox.
There's an episode scheduled next week, but after that I believe Fox has the MLB playoffs, so it could be another three week hiatus or so

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

That awful Spanish song was amazing.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

It's pretty amazing that you can have only one episode airing between Nov-Feb. Impressively terrible.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

The stuff with Bob was good this week, but everything with Gene and Courtney was bordering on painful

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

The Cheshire Cat posted:

Yeah they still show it on occasion in the background. They've been pretty good about sticking to consistent details like that.
The nod to a previous episode that seems to show up the most is the ice cream machine that has the damage from it being partially eaten by that mechanical shark

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

counterfeitsaint posted:

At the current rate of airing, the next two seasons should finish about 2021.
Oh good, then we can get that Sealab crossover I've been waiting for

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Y-Hat posted:

And it tuckers her right out!

Barley Davidson Burger

Yep, that was absolutely Thomas Lennon.
Yes, and the biker leader guy was the other main guy from Reno 911

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Illinois Smith posted:

Due to Fox' dumb schedule the whole season runs together for me but it feels like it's been a while since we've had a main plot where Bob interacts with the kids instead of him and Linda having their own side story.
There have been an abundance of 'kids do their own thing' episodes this season yeah. They seem to also be taking over the A plot pretty often.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

I really wish someone had the tape of Paul Rudd in the recording booth for this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

EricFate posted:

I don't remember it at all. I think my Fox animation low point was "Sit Down, Shut Up". How did such a talented group of people manage to make something so painfully terrible?
They aired The Goode Family for awhile which was pretty awful

• Locked thread