Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Yes, it's the grand re-re-re-re-reopening of Bob's Burgers on Fox!

New episodes will air Sundays at 7:30/6:30 Central, a timeslot noted for frequently getting preempted for the end of football games.

Sliding Bobs
When Bob notices that he's losing his hair, Linda thinks back on how his mustache was what made her fall for him in the first place; the kids each share their own take on how their parents first met.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
Of Mice and Men who Kill Mice.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

My dingdong is not robotic. They are buggy.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

I love it, but people will never accept yoooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Could be salmonella. That's what most weird feelings inside are.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

I think my favorite line was "even your testicles are failures".

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

The Land Ship
Bob is excited about the possibility of the Land Ship parade bringing in business until he learns that two porta-potties will be placed in front of the restaurant; Tina tries to seem more interesting to her friends.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Has Gene's parade wave gotten better since he played baseball?

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Maxwell Lord posted:

Hey, first time they've referenced the empty place next door. (Right? I don't recall it being mentioned before.)

They mentioned it a couple of times when it was rented.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Was it a tiny flying security guard?

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

The British are coming!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Tonight's episode is airing at 9/8 Central.
Hauntening
When Louise states that she has never felt scared, the family goes to a haunted house to try to change that, but end up in a more terrifying situation than predicted.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

No new episode until November 8th.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Gayle Makin' Bob Sled
Linda sends Bob to pick up an injured Gayle so she doesn't miss the family's Thanksgiving celebration, but a sudden snowstorm complicates the trip back, forcing Linda to cook the turkey.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Nice-capades
When an angry Mall Santa threatens to put them on the "naughty list", the kids put together a musical performance in an attempt to change his mind before Christmas.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Bob's Burgers is back, baby!

The Cook, the Steve, the Gayle, and Her Lover
Bob hosts a dinner party and tries to bond with his new friend, but Gayle uses the occasion to introduce her new romantic interest to the family, unaware that Louise has been at odds with him for some time.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Y-Hat posted:

I'm going to call for a Fox executive's head if The OT is on the 7:30pm spot on the cable guide again.

Unless the game runs incredibly long, it should end hours before Bob's airtime.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

TATER TOT PIŅATA!!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

muscles like this? posted:

So is this episode out of order because Gayle dating Frond was the whole point of the Thanksgiving episode.

In production order, this one comes before the Halloween one.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Lalala Spanish lalala!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

The Gene and Courtney Show
Gene and Courtney are made the hosts of the morning announcements, but their romantic history presents challenges; Tina tries to play matchmaker, but ends up over her head when she runs the Valentine's Day carnation fundraiser.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Sexy Dance Healing
Following Bob's fall on the sidewalk, he ends up being taken care of by Jairo, who says that he can help Bob recover without the assistance of a doctor.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Capoeria Center for Capoeria.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

You have underwear face.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

SgtSteel91 posted:

I farted in the shower and you know what he said?

Namaste

That son of a bitch.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Ceramics posted:

holy poo poo teddies meltdown lmao

Why is Teddy in the street, trying to punch cars?

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Runny out of Thyme Burger!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

That'll teach me to be honest with children.

smashpro1 fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Feb 22, 2016

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

muscles like this? posted:

Huh, that was Steve Buscemi.

The lawyer? I can hear that.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Just a head's up, but there's no episode next week due to the Hollywood CirclejerkOscars.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Sacred Couch
Louise wants to get a new couch for TV night, but when the family votes against it, she takes matters into her own hands.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

I love balled-up receipts as much as the next guy, but come on!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Real butt candy.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Why'd you give your couch to the Couch Burners?

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Lice Things are Lice
Tina volunteers to help the school nurse, but is quickly involved in a lice-infestation scandal; Bob tries to make improvements to the restaurant, but his changes end up driving customers away.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

No episode. Fox is airing the Ice Age Easter special in Bob's slot.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Also no episode next week, but there are two the week after.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

i flunked out posted:

I got the bob's burger cookbook earlier this week. Tried the bet it all on black garlic burger, it was amazing.

I pureed a head of black garlic, mixed it with a half a cup of mayo and then added enough sriracha so that it had a back end kick but not really any of the sriracha flavor. Black garlic has a delectable flavor on its own, i highly recommend it. the burgers themselves had a little bit of salt and pepper for the seasoning, and I cooked htem in a pan. Cooked one side of the burger, flipped it, put the mozzarella (which I made last night) on top the cooked side, then covered the pan while the other side cooked. put the black garlic combo on the top bun, put spinach on the bottom bun, then the burger in in between and chowed down. it was very very delicious.

How would you describe the mouth feel? :q:

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

House of 1000 Bounces
The kids spring into action after learning of a bounce house emergency at a nearby party; a customer forces Bob to face a longtime fear.

Stand by Gene
After hearing of a nearby mythical creature, Gene leads his sisters on a quest to find it; Linda becomes super-competitive during a slow day at the restaurant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Wag the Hog
When Bob's friend finds himself in legal trouble, the family does what they can to help him; Linda's new babysitting job is more than she expected.

• Locked thread