Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
Ok so you've downloaded your copy of RPG Maker and sourced a decent graphic artist who is now locked in your attic and forced to draw assets or starve to death, now you just need an overarching concept and story and the coding can begin!!

i'll get this clownshow rolling.

• an RPG where you wake up and you've lost your butt, and the elderly village sage tells you to collect the 7 mystical butts in the kingdom which are like dragonballs, but only grant you the wish to restore butts.

• you work at a gaming company that has recently crowdfunded 100 million gil to develop lovely vaporware, but the CEO and founder harbours a dark secret that only you know! this 250 hour gameplay JRPG focuses on you, your busty anime girlfriend and another nerdy programmer who is constantly adjusting his glasses as you work to expose this secret that puts the entire universe in peril!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Tendai posted:

One where you tell me where to score some weed bro

You're not a cop right

You have to tell me if you're a cop, my bro Chad told me

yeah not gonna lie, i'd play an rpg where you try to score some weed and the whole thing escalates into a fight to prevent the earth's core from exploding.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

an RPG where you play as an MMO addict, avoiding harmful life obstacles like gainful employment, fitness, relationships, offline friendships and personal hygiene.

DLC: not taking care of your pet until it starves to death

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

i'm waiting for gritty RPG remakes.

like ocarina of time except link is a raging alcoholic and it turns out the whole story was a fever dream while going through acute withdrawal.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

ff7 remake from sephiroth's perspective, and you get to kill aeris as much as you want

• Locked thread