Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
i want a hamburger

e: :sicknasty:

RISCy Business fucked around with this message at 14:29 on Sep 28, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

The Fattest PI posted:

Translation: It is very important to be explicit in your word choice when dealing with autistic people because they will take everything you say literally. They can not follow social and context cues to determine the actual meaning of your implying words. They also tend to be extremely pedantic and when overstimulated they freak out over what most people consider banal poo poo.

also im gay

How could the words people use alter my DNA? Becoming a freak would mean a radical change to my DNA which could only happen when a baby is forming so how can words go back in time and change somebody's DNA it can't. You are a liar.

...And probably NOT gay because liars are sad people.

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien

The Fattest PI posted:

Translation: It is very important to be explicit in your word choice when dealing with autistic people because they will take everything you say literally. They can not follow social and context cues to determine the actual meaning of your implying words. They also tend to be extremely pedantic and when overstimulated they freak out over what most people consider banal poo poo.

also im gay

Mods pls change forum name to this

dead in real life
Jun 17, 2012
OP you're gonna die of a heart attack from stressing out about heart attacks

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

this is me IRL.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
what kind of burger is that?