Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Nefarious posted:

um this sounds p. high functioning to me

why is she quitting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Nefarious posted:

um this sounds p. high functioning to me

why is she quitting

lol she got super drunk last night an puked all over the bathroom and went to bed without crating the dog and he poo poo in her closet

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
She woke up this morning and said "Honey, I think I might be starting to have a drinking problem, but I am not an alcoholic. My dad was an alcoholic and I am not like him"

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

The Dregs posted:

lol she got super drunk last night an puked all over the bathroom and went to bed without crating the dog and he poo poo in her closet

she wants you to think the dog did it

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

The Dregs posted:

In her defense, she makes more money than I do and only gets shitfaced at night. like every night.

Oh yeah she is definitely not kissing you during the punishment threesome, you're going to feel like the third wheel.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

EngineerSean posted:

Oh yeah she is definitely not kissing you during the punishment threesome, you're going to feel like the third wheel.

It will still be worth it

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

The Dregs posted:

I would imagine the puking has been done plenty of times before, so because the dog took a dump in her favourite stilettos she has to give up drinking? gently caress that. Here in Wisconsin that's a typical loving Thursday.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Cunnilingus heals all wounds

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Infidel Castro posted:

I would imagine the puking has been done plenty of times before, so because the dog took a dump in her favourite stilettos she has to give up drinking? gently caress that. Here in Wisconsin that's a typical loving Thursday.

It is really rare. She can drink like a champ. I only remember he puking a few times.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

The Dregs posted:

It is really rare. She can drink like a champ. I only remember he puking a few times.

the truth comes out.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

The Dregs posted:

Hmmmm.

E: Goddamn you goat.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

TwoFire posted:

she wants you to think the dog did it

He's right.

:cheers:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

The Dregs posted:

So in addition to being gross drunks who take drugs and neglect ur pets yall also gently caress other gross drunk strangers thx for sharing insights into the lives of ppl who for some reason thought raising children to be useful adults was totes a thing they could do

prinneh
Jul 29, 2005
prince of denmark
support your wife, start hiding your alcohol behind books or something. Also maybe start drinking vodka or at least vodka tonics as vodka doesn't smell that much. The first days will be the hardest. If she really is physically dependent on alcohol, you'll be able to tell 'cause she'll be getting ready to go through withdrawl, right? Anyway, tell her if she's serious about getting off the sauce she needs to see a doctor for a perscription to some sort of antabuse, even if she just wants to take a month off, make sure to tell her it's not that you don't trust her, but it'll make it easier for her to stick to her goal.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
shes just looking for a good excuse to be high on your valium/xanax for the next week (shes actually a huge heroin junkie).

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

whoflungpoop posted:

So in addition to being gross drunks who take drugs and neglect ur pets yall also gently caress other gross drunk strangers thx for sharing insights into the lives of ppl who for some reason thought raising children to be useful adults was totes a thing they could do

i wouldn't call not crating the dog for a night abuse. Jesus. Go back to PI. The only one drunk during the last threesome was my wife, but that's hardly a revelation. It was after 8:00pm

The Dregs fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Sep 28, 2015

tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois

Whiskey Sours posted:

Don't kill your wife OP. Throw her down the stairs so she can learn a lesson and grow as a person.

My mom got really drunk on her 22st birthday and fell down a flight of marble stairs and blacked out so she stopped drinking except for the very occasional glass of wine so this actually works

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

The Dregs posted:

i wouldn't call not crating the dog for a night abuse. Jesus. Go back to PI. The only one drunk during the last threesome was my wife, but that's hardly a revelation. It was after 8:00pm

Where do I sign up to come rail ur wife

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

The Dregs posted:

i wouldn't call not crating the dog for a night abuse. Jesus. Go back to PI.

How many days of the week do ur kids poo poo in closets cause yall were too busy drinking to toilet train them either

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

whoflungpoop posted:

How many days of the week do ur kids poo poo in closets cause yall were too busy drinking to toilet train them either

stop hating the goddamn litter boxes get cleaned whenever they overfill a lot the kids dont usually poo poo in the closets, thats their safe place

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

TwoFire posted:

stop hating the goddamn litter boxes get cleaned whenever they overfill a lot the kids dont usually poo poo in the closets, thats their safe place

*dog whines*

Dad, the dog needs to go out

SHUT UP YOUR DRUNK MOM AND I ARE BUSY loving STRANGERS

*kid hides in closet with dog, curses fate of goonspawn*

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

whoflungpoop posted:

SHUT UP YOUR DRUNK MOM AND I ARE BUSY loving STRANGERS

oh god oh god oh god

*starts sobbing and rocking self in the corner of the closet*

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

The Dregs posted:

She woke up this morning and said "Honey, I think I might be starting to have a drinking problem, but I am not an alcoholic. My dad was an alcoholic and I am not like him"

Your "wife" doesn't really exist

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

whoflungpoop posted:

You're really mad about one dog accident aren't you? That is what you took from this? He didn't crate his dog for a night and it had an accident (maybe, if it wasn't actually her), so he's a monster? Holy poo poo you're a douche. It isn't like we beat the poor puppy for it.

Fun fact, I bought my wife an account here and she posted once in PI and they ran her off because they didn't like the breed of dog she rescued so now she doesn't post here anymore.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

The Dregs posted:

sounds like you need to get rid of the dog not the booze

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

The only subforum worse than PI is TCC.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
was it a human sized poo poo or a doggy sized turd?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

The Dregs posted:

Fun fact, I bought my wife an account here and she posted once in PI and they ran her off because they didn't like the breed of dog she rescued so
please post the thread bc thats hosed up if true

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

TwoFire posted:

was it a human sized poo poo or a doggy sized turd?

He's really big. He's not even a year old yet and he's like 70 pounds. So I can't say for sure, but I have had some drunken shits before and they were a lot more messy than that neat little kirkland salmon and brown rice pile.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

you're a crazy person

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

whoflungpoop posted:

please post the thread bc thats hosed up if true

Oh it is true, but it was like 7 or 8 years ago. She got a bulldog-cross something or other that was slated to be culled because it wasn't the right coat for the new breed he was 'creating'. So she payed to have it fixed and took it off his hands. they gave her a huge amount of poo poo and she ran off. I tried to tell her all goons aren't like that but i was full of poo poo and she knew it.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Cesar Millan is literally Satan according to PI.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

The Dregs posted:

He's really big. He's not even a year old yet and he's like 70 pounds. So I can't say for sure, but I have had some drunken shits before and they were a lot more messy than that neat little kirkland salmon and brown rice pile.

If he was a girl dog he could have nursed your kids..

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Omelette du Fromage posted:

you're a crazy person

pls do not poo poo in this thread, there are designated areas for this *points 2 closet*

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
i want to get drunk with your wife

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

whoflungpoop posted:

pls do not poo poo in this thread, there are designated areas for this *points 2 closet*

I started out thinking you're really into animals but I just realized you're really into poo poo.

Nefarious posted:

Not gonna lie, she knows how to have a good time after a few brandy and pepsi zero's

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Nefarious posted:

Why do you think she wants to sober up? Gooned.

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

The Dregs posted:

Oh it is true, but it was like 7 or 8 years ago. She got a bulldog-cross something or other that was slated to be culled because it wasn't the right coat for the new breed he was 'creating'. So she payed to have it fixed and took it off his hands. they gave her a huge amount of poo poo and she ran off. I tried to tell her all goons aren't like that but i was full of poo poo and she knew it.

PI is better now, I called some dude a sperg because he was embarrassed about his dog getting boners when guests came over and they didn't even give me a probie but yeah still one of the worst forums ever

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

The Dregs posted:

I started out thinking you're really into animals but I just realized you're really into poo poo.
pooping :feelsgood:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jim Flatline
Sep 23, 2015

Enfield posted:

kiss your wife softly on the lips

wow check out this homo

• Locked thread