Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

hmm hmm i see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Wall Balls posted:

hmm hmm i see

Glad you got my eyes, your mother is cock-eyed

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

yes keep it up

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
divide by pi; you've gone bi

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

VendaGoat posted:

By loving your mom. What is the loving mystery here son?

The mystery is how do you survive after loving his mom because when that woman goes to the doctor she gets treated for applause.

mclast
Nov 12, 2008

catchphrase over

Cubone posted:

if we go the other direction, my age minus 7 times two, i'm off the entire cast of ocean's eleven, which is clearly bullshit. i would gently caress george clooney's handsome dad face. i would gently caress brad pitt's rugged roguish face, just beginning to lose its definition to the wages of father time. i would gently caress matt damon's weird rectangule face. casey affleck?i wouldn't enjoy it, but i would [rpboably gently caress his face also, to be truthful

Godspeed You! Facefucker

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

If you are over 30 its probably ok if they are within a decade of you eg 34yo with a 24yo but only if they are attractive. If you have a meth based relationship with a fatass in a sweatsuit and her multicolored litter of kids you are not the Hugh Hefner of the trailer park just because she is 17 years your junior.

wanna meet the actual Hugh Hefner of the trailer park if he's real

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
I'm a 30 year old man who banged a 19 year old girl last weekend. Practically a child. I have no regrets.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Wall Balls posted:

yes keep it up

Is your mum involved?

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Wall Balls posted:

+/- 3 is better, if you need some rule to make it look ok to date way outside your age range you're probably a massive deviant

has anyone said "So you think 15 year olds should be able to band 12 year olds?" yet?

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
if you have to help your date with their homework you should really reconsider your life choices

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

SmokaDustbowl posted:

if you have to help your date with their homework you should really reconsider your life choices

goddamn i wish your mom got her GED

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

TwoFire posted:

goddamn i wish your mom got her GED

your gay

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

thats not why i did her in the butt

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

TwoFire posted:

thats not why i did her in the butt

Stichk it in herr pohpah!

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

VendaGoat posted:

Stichk it in herr pohpah!

i have poo aids now

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

TwoFire posted:

i have poo aids now

Well, march them down the street laddy

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
this thread is a steaming bowl of poo

its steamy

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
actually it's about ethics in hole fuckin

sean price
Sep 30, 2011

by Lowtax

SpaceAceJase posted:

I'm a 30 year old man who banged a 19 year old girl last weekend. Practically a child. I have no regrets.

the perspective i need

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

SpaceAceJase posted:

Be honest, did you ever hear a word she said or did you just stare at her tits?

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

VendaGoat posted:

Be honest, did you ever hear a word she said or did you just stare at her tits?

who the gently caress listens to a 19 year old its just whinge whine whinge bitch bitch facetoob tumblr anal fissure

sean price
Sep 30, 2011

by Lowtax
cant answer for him but im not some idiot who cant relate at all to human beings born a mere six years apart from me so its p simple

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
So you both just stared at her tits then?

Look, this is fine, I'm just wondering how to go about this is all.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

trigonsareNOThomo posted:

cant answer for him but im not some idiot who cant relate at all to human beings born a mere six years apart from me so its p simple

kill him, then kill yourself? I agree.

WhyLeeKyOT
Sep 28, 2015
i'm a literal fucking piece of shit who calls the cops on poor people just so i can stuff my and my wife's fat fucking faces with whataburger!!!!!!!! if you see me on the street please kick my ass!!!!
He's got people skills....

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
I am over 300 million years old and see no problem with banging a 150,000,007-year-old

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
too much math

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

It's a decent rule of thumbs for youngsters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

ghlbtsk posted:

I am over 300 million years old and see no problem with banging a 150,000,007-year-old

animu childfucker wolf dick

• Locked thread