Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

it was really red

and now its really bright

talk about how cool the moon is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
triple wolf moon dicks

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

jfk staged the moon landing

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

TwoFire's current gimmick is loving stupid.

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
It's a great celebration of nature and almost signifies all the new information NASA discovered about water and life on Mars:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3744054

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Avernus posted:

he has a gimmick? didn't notice

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Avernus posted:

triple wolf moon dicks + 1

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
My dick is erect and pointing toward the moon's arc in the sky like a compass needle.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
it was the soviets testing their space nukes

the moon is now communist

we must destroy the moon

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
The eclipse was kinda lame cause it was still a bit lightish out+light poisoning made it so it wasn't very clear, cool that it was red but kinda underwhelming overall. The supermoon was cool tho, super bright and big when I checked it out at like 10.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

symbolic posted:

he has a gimmick? didn't notice

dog (also wolf) dicks aren't a gimmick, they're a way of life.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
couldnt see it, storming here

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
looked like a regular old moon to me when I last looked at it

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Gays should rethink what we as mankind can do to their junk. We tolerate them now. They are kind of pissing us off. We might go for sawing off the organ and epoxy sealing the rear end in a top hat. Don't push us.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

TEAH SYAG posted:

Gays should rethink what we as mankind can do to their junk. We tolerate them now. They are kind of pissing us off. We might go for sawing off the organ and epoxy sealing the rear end in a top hat. Don't push us.

Look man, when you include the rest of us in your really specific fetish, it's p. weird. Please don't use "we" like that.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

dog (also wolf) dicks aren't a gimmick, they're a way of life.
well his way of life ended in banned

as is life

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

The last thing I need in my life is the moon to be closer to earth. Females are already susceptible to the cycles of the moon as is.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
poo poo, guess we know where newt gingrich has been lately

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Happy Bear Suit posted:

it was really red

and now its really bright

talk about how cool the moon is.

No.