Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."
Can't find it in the goldmine

Couldn't find searching the archives

Other people I pm'd couldn't find it in archives

It's driving me crazy. It was a thread about a guys tales of being a motel worker. He was a drug addict who wound up homeless when the motel shut. I believe it was in the southern US, but I'm not certain. Lots of stories of hookers and drug deals. Did this thead actually happen or am I a crazy person?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

if it was joeyvapes it was all lies

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
it's called 'psycho', pretty good movie

dude with mommy issues kills a chick, everyone has some laughs. solid 8/10

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

Amorphous Blob posted:

if it was joeyvapes it was all lies

Saclopedia says yes, it was JoeyVapes. Thanks.

Though there is nothing in there indicating that his stories where lies, in fact from the way he got banned it deffo sounds like he was an insane drug addict. How was he a filthy liar?

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

He was just a big fat lovely liarpants is all there is to it

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Well I guess that's that.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

hiddenmovement posted:

Saclopedia says yes, it was JoeyVapes. Thanks.

Though there is nothing in there indicating that his stories where lies, in fact from the way he got banned it deffo sounds like he was an insane drug addict. How was he a filthy liar?

Being a drug addict means you're going to end up telling a bunch of lies one way or another

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

Matey posted:

Well I guess that's that.

Yep. Ty all.

• Locked thread