Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

harperdc posted:

Let me go get my surprised face.

I deal with that kind of poo poo every day. Japan is hardly a marketing juggernaut.

It's not like they invest resources into it and fail it's the fact that anything international is usually an afterthought and half assed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Striker complaining is as common as marks taking themselves too seriously. It's a good step for the company but naturally poo poo on by people who want to be more puro than the next guy.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Yano is the nicest guy. Anyone going to WK should visit his bar near the dome but obviously not on the night of WK.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
5,000 yen all you can drink party at Yano's bar after WK if you reserve in advance.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
It's a decent sized bar too and you'd probably get a short chat with Yano too. I'm tempted but I have an early start on the 5th.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
I'm going with a couple friends. We are having lunch early then checking the shops and stuff. The wrestling shops are really fun to check out with other fans. Remember you can take drinks and food into the venue so you really don't need to rely on concessions.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
We just met that guy. Nice dude!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Striker is okay.

• Locked thread