Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Iamblikhos posted:

he means "african-american"

actually he meant "thug"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
If there was a god this idiot would have bone cancer right now.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Dogmeat posted:

haha, he picked a fight with a child and lost so he had to shoot the child and he thinks that makes him a badass.

Trayvon picked a fight with a dude that had a gun, that makes him a dumass.

lfield
May 10, 2008

JB50 posted:

did he

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

JB50 posted:

I would say Tray was a dumbass because he didn't have a gun but he probably didn't own a gun because he wasn't legally allowed to on account of him being a child.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Does anyone have a link with the Zim Zam's testimony where it was all dramatic and poo poo? Like Trayvon saying "and now you die" as he was beating Zimmerman or him pronouncing "oh, you got me" as he laid dying

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I am a grizzled neighborhood watch veteran.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Ya, didnt you follow the trial?

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
All dumb children deserve death imo myself included

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

JB50 posted:

dumass.

:allears:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

JB50 posted:

I am so glad the Black Rage narrative survives and is doing well

lfield
May 10, 2008
every 30 seconds, someone on earth selfishly commits suicide without first doing everyone else a favor and killing george zimmerman

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Why do people defend this guy? He's such a oval office. Even if there was solid evidence he wasn't full of poo poo, who would want too?

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

A Saucy Bratwurst posted:

Why do people defend this guy? He's such a oval office. Even if there was solid evidence he wasn't full of poo poo, who would want too?

Racists

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Because he's openly racist and killed a black guy and got away with it, he's basically the second coming of Jesus to a certain sector of the population.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

WhyteRyce posted:

His defense attorney literally opened with a knock knock joke that bombed. There was no way he was going to lose that trial

As someone who didn't care during the trial, this is very pertinent information. What was the joke?

Also, if anyone is going to vigilante zim zam, please don't Gatsby him. That is far too nice of a pool to be wasted on murdering a dumb, insensitive, racist.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

CharlestonJew posted:

Does anyone have a link with the Zim Zam's testimony where it was all dramatic and poo poo? Like Trayvon saying "and now you die" as he was beating Zimmerman or him pronouncing "oh, you got me" as he laid dying

:nws: last moments of trayvon's life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy1SyXuWBt8

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!
Zim Bob

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

FoolyCharged posted:

As someone who didn't care during the trial, this is very pertinent information. What was the joke?

Knock-knock.

Who’s there?

George Zimmerman.

George Zimmerman who?

Ah, good. You’re on the jury.

Edit:

It's worth watching a video of it. That lawyer has an amazing delivery.

Dr. Arbitrary fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Sep 28, 2015

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
If Zimmerman were around in the panthers heyday, he'd have been taken out by now. MKUltra took the edge out of counter culture movements.

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

I liked how people justified Michael Brown getting cop murdered because he stole a candy bar but they were just as happy when Trayvon died even though he paid for his skittles and it was an unhinged neighborhood watch dude that murdered him because he was in the wrong neighborhood even though he wasn't.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Dogmeat posted:

I liked how people justified Michael Brown getting cop murdered because he stole a candy bar but they were just as happy when Trayvon died even though he paid for his skittles and it was an unhinged neighborhood watch dude that murdered him because he was in the wrong neighborhood even though he wasn't.

Skittles + Iced Tea are ingredients for a drug concoction don't you know? Clearly Trayvon was in a PCP-like craze where he was immune to pain menacing the neighborhood

lfield
May 10, 2008
when i see zimmerman mentioned i always imagine an armed black guy shooting some unarmed skinny white teen in an alley and claiming self defense, then i have a big old laugh all to myself

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Dogmeat posted:

lol the reason why st skittles decided to attack zim zam was because his fat-rear end girlfriend implied that he'd be gay if he didn't whoop his rear end after he already arrived safely to his place

she admitted this in court

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

And this had nothing to do with a dude carrying a concealed handgun provoking that, it's all on Trayvon, thank god Zimmerman stopped that beast before he went berserk in a nursery or something

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

JB50 posted:

I too lust for the death of children.

To clarify: I am openly mocking you for your ignorant and violent outlook on a murder.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Dogmeat posted:

I would say Tray was a dumbass because he didn't have a gun but he probably didn't own a gun because he wasn't legally allowed to on account of him being a child black while southern.

FTFY

Gun ownership for minors is fine provided the "right" people own them.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

Knock-knock.

Who’s there?

George Zimmerman.

George Zimmerman who?

Ah, good. You’re on the jury.

Edit:

It's worth watching a video of it. That lawyer has an amazing delivery.

Holy poo poo, that was absolutely beautiful. He sounded so disappointed when nobody laughed.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Triple A posted:

lol the reason why st skittles decided to attack zim zam was because his fat-rear end girlfriend implied that he'd be gay if he didn't whoop his rear end after he already arrived safely to his place

Dont let facts get in the way of the zim zam hate train.

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008

Dogmeat posted:

FYI he got home and then went back out looking for Zimmerman. That's why he doesn't get a lot of sympathy. Sucks he's dead, but if you're going to blame someone, blame his jabba the hut girlfriend for egging him on and telling him he's a little bitch if he didn't go and beat Zimmerman.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Two tremendous dumbasses ended up at the same place at the same time. I am shocked that something like this happened

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
If you need a gun to win a fight you are a bitch. Indiana Jones is a bitch.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Also zim has recurring instances of brandishing a firearm in recent altercations.

I hope someone plugs his rear end

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Toadvine posted:

Also zim has recurring instances of brandishing a firearm in recent altercations.

I hope someone plugs his rear end

A few have tried, none have succeeded.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Zombie Boat posted:

I too lust for the death of children.

To clarify: I am openly mocking you for your ignorant and violent outlook on a murder.

It's almost like he's baiting you, trolling even!

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Triple A posted:

I don't remember this. Then again I stopped following the dnd thread when they were trying to make zimmerman a scape goat for all race-relations past and future.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I hope Trump picks Zim for a running mate.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Powercrazy posted:

I don't remember this. Then again I stopped following the dnd thread when they were trying to make zimmerman a scape goat for all race-relations past and future.

it was at the latter stages of the trial

funniest part was that she was called up by the prosecution to try to have some kind of a shot against the defense

watching dnd melt down once the trial ended was glorious

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

corpuscollossus posted:

If Zimmerman were around in the panthers heyday, he'd have been taken out by now. MKUltra took the edge out of counter culture movements.

Youre th8nk8ng of cointelpro. mk ultra was the mind control one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Melmac posted:

Because he has a gun :colbert:

• Locked thread