Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

InterFaced posted:

I don't like the way that alien looks. Makes me uncomfortable, like when Zimmerman sees a black teen.

why don't you stalk it with the intent to confront and/or maybe kill it about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Bleremiah posted:

Eh, always thought "can't corner the dorner" was better

can't snipe the diape was even better

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Why would you blur out a middle finger? They show that on ABC now

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

McDowell posted:

blurring it out helps you know that you should be offended if you where on the fence about being offended

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
id have a beer with the zim zam

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

some creepy racist dude somewhere is making his family live with George Zimmerman and lets him smoke cheap cigars in the pool

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

ayy lmao

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

InterFaced posted:

Even if the zim really did get his rear end kicked by an angry black man and was acting completely in self defense his actions since then are evidence of him being a complete pile of poo poo and the world will be a better place after he's dead.

hes not the hero we want, but hes the hero we deserve

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

City of Tampa posted:

cheap cigars

https://mobile.twitter.com/TherealGeorgeZ/status/648548125385297921

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

NecroMonster posted:

zimzam zimmity blim blam blam blam BLAM!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
George Zimmerman ‏@TherealGeorgeZ 8h8 hours ago

As much as I love owning all you trolls I have to work... On my tan! Tell "Karma" she's worthless, God protects me.

ayyy lmao

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
what if he's right and god does protect him?

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
Don King cigars, only the finest for Zim Pac.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

a bone to pick posted:

any student of history will tell you taht he does

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

a bone to pick posted:

well god is a huge rear end in a top hat so i buy it

Hooded Reptile
Aug 31, 2015

McDowell posted:

I thought after 10 p.m. any network can have swears and nudity in it due to new fcc laws or something I thought?

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Flesh Forge posted:

what the gently caress is this "the 2nd protects our 1st"

the poop protects our pee

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

circ dick soleil posted:

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

JB50 posted:

Zim Zam is 5'7" definite reach disadvantage.

George Zimmerman posted:

@TherealGeorgeZ Sep 4
If u really think that picture of him @ 8 years old is who attacked me, well fall in line w/the rest of the apes.

way to go George

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

JB50 posted:

Yes yes, Im sure he pulled his gun out and waited to take a good beating before he decided to shoot. He had it all planned out and Trayvon fell right into his trap. drat Flim Flammed again.

leave it to an inbred retard with a gun avatar to have a lovely and bad opinion! :rolleyes:

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
lmbo his twitter is amazing

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

What happened to that old white dude who yelled at some black kids for having their car stereo too loud and killed them by firing into their car as they drove away

Hooded Reptile
Aug 31, 2015

WhyteRyce posted:

What happened to that old white dude who yelled at some black kids for having their car stereo too loud and killed them by firing into their car as they drove away

Florida man gets life in prison for killing teen over loud music

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

JB50 posted:

If Trayvon had done one thing hed be alive today:

That's what the cops told zim zam to do and he didn't listen and a child is dead because noted internet twitter tough guy couldn't use his adult strength to overpower a skinny child, or his adult brain to think his way out of dumb high school drama without murdering a child. It's really not hard to avoid murdering children, I do it every day. And seriously that kid couldn't have weighed more than a hundred pounds if his hoody was soaking wet and zim zam had to be pushing 250 back then it is very laughable to see him act tough on twitter when he's only famous for losing a fist fight to a kid.

Sorry for this late reply I had to go to work because I didn't murder a black child and have a bunch of racists give me free money.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

ayy lmao

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Stay safe poverty ghost.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

circ dick soleil posted:

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

circ dick soleil posted:

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Stay safe poverty ghost

Gallow
Apr 9, 2002

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS

Wow, that place looks just like the condo my parents rented last winter in Florida. I wonder if he's just outside Orlando.

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

does this read to anyone else like he's getting ready to kill himself?

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Unbelievably Fat Man posted:

does this read to anyone else like he's getting ready to kill himself?

No way man. He's living the dream of every angry fat guy who loves guns.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
He probably shouldn't have murdered that child but at the same!e time he was just defending his second amendment rights which is also important

Hooded Reptile
Aug 31, 2015

baalaagaa
Apr 9, 2004
Zimmerman is a hero, keeping the neighbourhood safe for hard working white people. It's not like Trayvon was going to amount to anything more than an inmate.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Nooner posted:

He probably shouldn't have murdered that child but at the same!e time he was just defending his second amendment rights which is also important

When you have the chance to live out your dreams, you take it.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Whole lotta mofos getting flim flammed in this thread.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Ray Lewis murdered two people and is now on ESPN, who is to say we aren't in post racial America

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
If zim zam were better at football there wouldn't even have been a trial.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
You know what needs to be done about this? Some retard needs to talk about it. On the internet. That'll get something done.

• Locked thread