Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008

Dogmeat posted:

I liked how people justified Michael Brown getting cop murdered because he stole a candy bar but they were just as happy when Trayvon died even though he paid for his skittles and it was an unhinged neighborhood watch dude that murdered him because he was in the wrong neighborhood even though he wasn't.

FYI he got home and then went back out looking for Zimmerman. That's why he doesn't get a lot of sympathy. Sucks he's dead, but if you're going to blame someone, blame his jabba the hut girlfriend for egging him on and telling him he's a little bitch if he didn't go and beat Zimmerman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008

ArbitraryC posted:

To the racists in this thread let's assume you're walking down a street minding your own business when someone approaches you in a clearly hostile demeanor. They grab and try to detain you, but you resist and push them away. Suddenly you see them pulling out a gun, do you think it should be illegal for you to try and disarm the man? Do you think this person who just tried to illegally detain you and is now illegally brandishing a weapon should be allowed to shoot you if at this point you make them feel threatened?

In the trial they couldn't prove that's what happened, there wasn't sufficient evidence and I respect that. As I said in my first post itt I do believe it's better to have a justice system where the guilty go free than one where innocents are mistakenly punished. However, since the trial we've seen Zimmerman pull his weapon out on his unarmed girlfriend during a fight and against other strangers in other confrontations, while it is of course not conclusive proof that that is what happened that unfortunate Florida evening it's important to recognize that the trial itself did not actually disprove this happened and instead simply admitted there wasn't sufficient evidence it happened. If you can not even entertain the possibility that a dude with a history of violent confrontations and several incidents of brandishing his weapon might have been the instigator, then I dunno what else to say.

Once again, jabba the hut confirmed he went home and then went out again searching for Zimmerman. are you retarded or something?

• Locked thread