Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

no advertisements for anything, just pure timecube

then theres like 3 more pages of this poo poo, here's all of em: http://imgur.com/a/MiQAR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
The rest of this portion of this handout will be about "the handling of Halloween by Christians"s.

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
Show me your "Halloween"is!!!

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer
i cant load images would someone type this up so i can make the font bigger?

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
How proceed if victim not at fault??

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
there was this thread where a charity put a wooden snowman on a goon's lawn and said they'd remove it in return for donations, so he destroyed it with a fire axe

new gbs needs more psychopathic behavior in that vein imo what've you got op

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Title: "Halloween"'s

off to a great start already

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Cubone posted:

there was this thread where a charity put a wooden snowman on a goon's lawn and said they'd remove it in return for donations, so he destroyed it with a fire axe

new gbs needs more psychopathic behavior in that vein imo what've you got op

Frankly, low-level extortion, trespassing and vandalism would kinda make me go nuts too.

Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006
When one burns one's bridges, what a wonderful fire it makes
poo poo on em an put it in your front so when the people that put it out will see and know you are not to be messed with

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem

Tommah posted:

no advertisements for anything, just pure timecube

then theres like 3 more pages of this poo poo, here's all of em: http://imgur.com/a/MiQAR

Wow, I too struggle with bad-fear around "Halloween-time". This speaks to me as it speaks to all of us

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4TonLNGk3c

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

HJE-Cobra posted:

Wow, I too struggle with bad-fear around "Halloween-time". This speaks to me as it speaks to all of us

are you ``a dirty person"

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem

Tommah posted:

Yes, here is a photo of me

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
This could be the label on a bottle of Pumpkin Spice Dr. Bronner's.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Thank God they warned you OP.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Halloween is almost as problematic as Thanksgiving.

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
It's only so-so on the first page, but by that last page the writer's problem with plurals really kicks into overdrive.

"Halloween"s

"Govt"s

"president"s

"core-belief"s

Yeah, lotsa fun with hyphens too.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

HJE-Cobra posted:

Yes, here is a photo of me

You don't look anything like your pictures.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Trick-or-treat/?

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

HJE-Cobra posted:

You need to hand out copies of this on Halloween. But only at the local Church's 'Trunk or Treat'.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
wow, this bullshit tract needs a lot of editing lol

"Halloween"s :laffo:

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
it's reverse psychology to get you to decorate

RennZero
Oct 10, 2007

"Get in."
Sometimes I struggle with the bad-fear...

Edit: Also I think it is terrible that people are >Desensitizing oneself "so I don't 'get the shakes' in fearfulness" (Yet people are born depraved).

RennZero fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Sep 29, 2015

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
What a halloweenie :D

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

i dont know op; seems like god wanted you to read, scan, and upload this message to several websites for us to read and spread around to our friends for a good "lolz" seems rather fishy op, how do we not know you didn't write this little treatise on "Halloween"s? huh? Where is the proof op?!

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

The Puppet Master posted:

i dont know op; seems like god wanted you to read, scan, and upload this message to several websites for us to read and spread around to our friends for a good "lolz" seems rather fishy op, how do we not know you didn't write this little treatise on "Halloween"s? huh? Where is the proof op?!

you caught me

hail satan

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

Tommah posted:

hail satan

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
cyoas have gotten really weird

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
before a bunch of christian conservatives were hating on halloween because it's ungodly or whatever, now liberals are hating on it because of sexy halloween costumes for women.

all these people can eat poo poo b\c halloween is the best holiday

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Gammatron 64 posted:

before a bunch of christian conservatives were hating on halloween because it's ungodly or whatever, now liberals are hating on it because of sexy halloween costumes for women.

all these people can eat poo poo b\c halloween is the best holiday

people who poo poo on halloween are the worst people. ungodly sexy women are the best women.

Dur Kapital
Nov 5, 2009

Tommah posted:

hail satan

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Soldiers struggle with bad-fear in combat.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I like the list of things associated with "Halloween"s how it has things like black cats, witches and Detroit fires

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Tommah posted:

"ye"s :pervert:

Luvcow posted:

I like the list of things associated with "Halloween"s how it has things like black cats, witches and Detroit fires

detroit is full of "darknes"s if you ken my meaning

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
im the scarequotes around every other word

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Who ARE THESE PEOPLE?

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
There's a-whole-lot I just want to fit-in with it-all, the death-things

fake blood/ wounds/ etc

at "Halloween"s

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

When I was a kid halloween was hot poo poo but that was in the 80s in Virginia where it has a little more history I think. I've been on the west coast ever since and I'm not sure if it's the location or just the times but halloween is super lame now. I'm talking dudes were setting up guillotines in their front yard and and chasing us around with chainsaws that I was only sort of sure had the chain removed. I'd have boots on the street for hours just raking in candy, like multiple pillowcases full. Maybe 4 or 5 groups of kids come by these days it's sad.

But I've been getting these tracts for years and this one is way more personal and schizo than the typical Jehova's Witness tripe. I think you have yourself a dangerous religious cult in your neighborhood and I'm jealous because that's just the kind of halloween spirit I've missing.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

just a nice idea for anyone to print out and stick on their door this year if they are anti halloween :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS
Haha oh wow. It's not every day someone voluntarily distributes documented proof of their own insanity.

• Locked thread