Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

lick his balls and reap his taint

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Tuxedo Gin posted:

lick his balls and reap his taint

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
just shave your head jeez it's not rocket surgery

also your balls

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
op smells like cheap perfume

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
cause they are a skank

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

vug posted:

a lot of transgender persons these days want to triumphantly state that theres no such thing as autogynephilia but the op rather seems to be exhibit a in the evidence against such an assertion

:nyd:

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Skylark posted:

Try explaining this.. A boy at my school has been treating me very mean, pulling on my hair in class, which hurts. It sounds like something a bully would do to make you feel bad, right? What makes this interesting is that two different people have told me that this boy supposedly has a crush on me. But if that's the case, why would he be treating me like this, pulling my hair?

That's just how John Key shows affection.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
the boy behind me in 3rd grade would pull my braids and poke me in the back and mimic me when i spoke up in class and was an annoying poo poo the whole year then on valentines day he brought me a card he made out of construction paper with some song lyrics written on it in pencil but it wasnt romantic lyrics it was just some song he liked i guess. anyway it smelled like it had been drenched in his moms perfume and never said another word about it and then went right back to being an rear end in a top hat for the rest of the year

thanks matt hope u figured that poo poo out eventually

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

whoflungpoop posted:

the boy behind me in 3rd grade would pull my braids and poke me in the back and mimic me when i spoke up in class and was an annoying poo poo the whole year then on valentines day he brought me a card he made out of construction paper with some song lyrics written on it in pencil but it wasnt romantic lyrics it was just some song he liked i guess. anyway it smelled like it had been drenched in his moms perfume and never said another word about it and then went right back to being an rear end in a top hat for the rest of the year

thanks matt hope u figured that poo poo out eventually

you should give him a call, so he can gently caress you, cum in 30 seconds, and never cal you back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

ashgromnies posted:

you should give him a call, so he can gently caress you, cum in 30 seconds, and never cal you back

look if i wanted to be repusled disappointed and embarrassed by grown men i'd be a 49ers fan

• Locked thread