Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

WWE DISCUSSION FOR 9/28

Let me tell you about Kane...

-John Cena opens the show with the Open Challenge. We hear John Cena's theme being played with a trombone!! The New Day is here to make The WWE great again.

-Xavier Woods vs JOHN CENA. John Cena is a serious wrestler who is cool and good. This match was pretty good, but it ended when Big E and Kofi attacked Cena. Dudleys come out for the save.

-John Cena and Dudleys vs The New Day

-Triple H and Steph are talking to an HR representative. KANE is here! He introduces himself as KANE. Some no-goodnick filed a complaint against KANE, talking about an unsafe work environment. KANE is masterful in his portrayal as a happy-go-lucky Director of Operations with a dark side.

-Dean Ambrose is talking to Roman Reigns. Randy Orton showed up.

-Mark Henry vs The Big Show. Holy God, he's so big. Big Show won with his move. Cesaro lasted longer, so that's a push, right?

-Miz is having makeup applied before Miz TV

-Miz TV feat. C and B from Team PCB. Becky is talking about stuff. Team Bella comes out. This is such a step down from "Quack quack, Nattie, quack quack!" They're arguing about who started the Divas Revolution. Paige comes out and runs everybody down and they all stood tall together. This was really stupid.

-Team PCB vs Team Bella. Why is P teaming with C and B she already turned on them. This is really stupid. If you want to see the opposite of a good armdrag, then you should check out this match. P walked out during the match, and Nattie took her place. P pulled Nattie off the apron and Nikki Bella pinned Charlotte with the Rack Attack.

-promo package for Brock Lesnar vs The Big Show.

-Seth Rollins is talking to HR about KANE. KANE gives Seth a giant present as a way to make amends. It's the severed head from Seth's statue. He got it from the landfill. He's so nice.

-Luke Harper and Brawn Strowman vs PTP. At least he did the choke right.

-Neville vs Stardust. King Barrett came back and elbowed Neville and then he elbowed Stardust.

-KANE is out in the ring ready for his performance evaluation. #KaneEvaluation. Seth Rollins interrupts to say that KANE is a monster. Seth Rollins produced a video package about The Demon KANE. All of the true things that Seth Rollins is describing make him sound crazy. Seth Revealed he had an audience with the Pope. He won't get dragged down to hell, becase the Pope told him he's going to Heaven. KANE fired back with a video package of his own, showing that Seth is the *real* bad guy. HR Representative Ashley declared that KANE was of sound mind, professional, kind, helpful and thoughtful. Far from being a menace, KANE is the perfect employee of The WWE. Seth is a very bad boy and he needs a time out. Seth gave KANE a pedigree and I hate him. Seth starts to hit KANE with a chair, and puts KANE's leg in the chair and stomps the chair. Earlier in the show, HR Representative Ashley mentioned how Triple H and Stephanie care so much about the safety of their employees. Nice to see them come out when he gets wheeled out on a stretcher. Seth Rollins cuts a promo to no heat as KANE is put in an ambulance. The ambulance is glowing red and KANE emerges from a cloud of smoke and he's wearing his gear. He sold the leg for a little bit but kicked his leg and made it okay. KANE was hit with a chair, but didn't sell it and went ham on Seth. KANE chokeslammed Seth in the middle of the ring. KANE goes for the tombstone, but Seth slips away, leaving the belt. KANE picks up the belt and shoots fire.

-After Raw is a NXT panel, with some people in NXT.

-Bo Dallas is in the ring. He made fun of the Buffalo Bills. Bolieve. Randy Orton came out to destroy Bo Dallas. All-around good guy and Bill DeMott sympathizer Richie Incognito was on camera and he was very happy to see Randy Orton win.

-Kevin Owens vs Rusev. Ryback on commentary. Owens pushed Rusev into Ryback and Ryback starts hitting Rusev for the DQ. Owens and Rusev attack Ryback and Dolph Ziggler uggggghhhhh comes out for the save.

-WWE Superstars are dancing for kids with Pediatric Cancer.

-Paul Heyman is walking backstage.

-Paul Heyman promo. Big Show comes out for a response. Paul Heyman left unsure about Brock's chances.

-Roman Reigns vs Bray Wyatt. Roman tries to sow dissent between the Wyatts. Luke Harper and Bleppo Shaneman leave. Bray did a sick-rear end Ura Nage. Double count-out, but Roman isn't done and starts to take apart the announce table. They brawl into the crowd. They both went through the barricade. Bray gets up and starts laughing and standing on the announce table and Roman spears him through the table.

Think something needs to be in the OP? hmu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

lol at wwe and anyone who defends it

lol forever

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

Kane is Real Bad and drags down everything he's in.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
WWE Raw: What the hell was that?

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

oh yeah I forgot the WWE tag. take care of that or whatever

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

The Demon, Kane.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
they did that show as a response to those ratings

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

idk if even THE DEMON KANE can save these shows

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

wrestling is so hot, you guys

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

roman still needs to work on his selling but that was a strong closing angle. Are they wrestling each other at HIAC or is it still a team thing idk

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger
I didn't watch Raw so it looks like I didn't miss anything good except New Day

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
I found myself fading out and browsing the internet during Raw but some of it was alright I guess. New Day is good. The Kane thing was the good kind of silly, given how Seth is winning this and the real main event is Taker/Lesnar that's fine. Main event sucked but the post match was cool. The women's segment was real real bad.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
put roman and bray in the cell and let them gently caress each other up like that with weapons and poo poo for 20 minutes. guaranteed snowflakes

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Kane and New Day and Braun Stroman were all good

the post main brawl was good, even though Roman Reigns is still trash

everything else should be on fire forever

(edit) HR Alexa or whatever her name is was okay too, she doesn't have to burn in fire forever

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Sasha aint ratchet posted:

I didn't watch Raw so it looks like I didn't miss anything good except New Day

you missed kane

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The Great Gatsby however is good

I give it one Roman Reigns match out of 5 (a 4 out of 5)

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

please watch this nxt panel and also nxt thanks

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Ruggington posted:

please watch this nxt panel and also nxt thanks

I started to and then Triple H talked for like three minutes straight to kick it off and I was done

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

"I mighta been squirtin' a couple wet ones out"

"He means tears, everybody"

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Chris James 2 posted:

The Great Gatsby however is good

what the movie or

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I was squirtin out a couple wet ones - Seth Rollins

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

StarkRavingMad posted:

I started to and then Triple H talked for like three minutes straight to kick it off and I was done

Your loss, they've been talking about Dusty for the past five minutes

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Raw was bad. The WWE is bad. Everything is bad.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

StarkRavingMad posted:

let the man talk about his baby

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
A Tale of Two Kanes

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

dsriggs posted:

So your standard September to October fare.

P.S. Charlotte's chops are terrible.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

flashy_mcflash posted:

I was squirtin out a couple wet ones - Seth Rollins

https://youtu.be/l-CtKIo7olM?t=29

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

NickRoweFillea posted:

put roman and bray in the cell and let them gently caress each other up like that with weapons and poo poo for 20 minutes. guaranteed snowflakes

Also put tech nerds in there for Bray to throw at Roman.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
They started the Network without knowing what kind of content they wanted on there lol.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

you should have mentioned bray tossing a dude at roman

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Chris James 2 posted:

lol at wwe and anyone who defends it

lol forever

The posters who appreciate a good show tend to be the funnier posters. I will probably also laugh at their posts and I can only hope to add to the discussion.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

rovert posted:

So your standard September to October fare.

P.S. Charlotte's chops are terrible.

Nice av

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

Hey guys Emma put up the first episode of her show on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0Ctv5ENJik

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

keevo posted:

Hey guys Emma put up the first episode of her show on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0Ctv5ENJik

The apostrophe in the chalkboard "egg muffin's" triggers me

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Nxt is lame

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

I am going to make egg muffins eventually

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

NienNunb posted:

Nxt is lame

I like it

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

dsriggs posted:

Also the St Louis Cardnials are bad and I hope every one of their players, fans, owners, and etc burn in the fiery pits of Hell

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

Sara Del Rey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

achillesforever6 posted:

Also the St Louis Cardnials are bad and I hope every one of their players, fans, owners, and etc burn in the fiery pits of Hell

:agreed:

• Locked thread