Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Leo Kruger was also bad so New Adam Rose must be abysmal if it's making people pine for that crap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

sticklefifer posted:

Adam Rose has been doing this "no more fun" self-aware hipster rear end in a top hat gimmick lately on the C-shows. It's more like "I know I'm at the bottom of the barrel, get it, I'm meta" than a dig at Cesaro's career from Creative.

The gimmick isn't working and everyone just wants him to be Leo Kruger again, so I don't see why they keep trying new things that don't work.

nobody knows who leo kruger is

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

sticklefifer posted:

It's more like "I know I'm at the bottom of the barrel, get it, I'm meta" than a dig at Cesaro's career from Creative.

See I'd like to believe this if it weren't for the fact Cesaro has been off TV for weeks and hes wrestling Adam Rose on Superstars

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
it was a trick by vince all along the brass ring is a mechanism that only serves to lower the glass ceiling

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

oatgan posted:

I do, and that other guy does, so that's at least two people, jerk.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

oatgan posted:

and I only just remembered adam rose existed when he was brought up here

#givekrugerachance

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
So, odds that Kane interferes in that Rollins/Big Show tag team? Yeahhh.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

ayn rand hand job posted:

Adam Rose just said this must suck for you Cesaro that your career has come to fighting Adam Rose on Superstars.

I am not making this up.

lmao

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

oatgan posted:

Hey you know that gimmick that was so bad this guy needed to become Adam Rose to get a call up? He should go back to that.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

WWE is dead stupid for not pushing Cesaro to the moon.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Kruger owned.

Roman Reigns posted:

See I'd like to believe this if it weren't for the fact Cesaro has been off TV for weeks and hes wrestling Adam Rose on Superstars

Watch more Smackdown.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

sticklefifer posted:

Watch more Smackdown.

This does not contradict him.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

ayn rand hand job posted:

Cesaro just came out for Superstars to fight Adam Rose

I don't love Adam Rose's new gimmick but I'm glad that Superstars is continuing to collect my favorite wrestlers

It's great hangover Sunday morning TV and far more enjoyable than the average Raw

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Oh Snapple! posted:

This does not contradict him.

it does actually contradict him, because Smackdown is in fact broadcast on television

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

YeAh the appeal of Leo Kruger was that he'd go from happy good time party dude to evil safari man. Now that he's got some BNB lite gimmick he might as well just go home to his Treehouse of Horrors 5-rear end kid.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011

sticklefifer posted:

Adam Rose has been doing this "no more fun" self-aware hipster rear end in a top hat gimmick lately on the C-shows. It's more like "I know I'm at the bottom of the barrel, get it, I'm meta" than a dig at Cesaro's career from Creative.

The gimmick isn't working and everyone just wants him to be Leo Kruger again, so I don't see why they keep trying new things that don't work.

So they're giving him emma's gimmick?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
Is there like a one sentence explanation for why a Walking Party gimmick didn't work? This year's lovely Rumble was the first thing my friends and I had watched in years and the rosebuds were an instant favorite. Like a PG Ho Train.
I remember the spirit squad and that was at least 5 times dumber

• Locked thread