Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
On Twitter it was brought up that Torito and Hornswoggle, rather than doing absolutely nothing, should be hitting every house show given much of the audience there is kids. I said they should bring in Demus 3:16 or Pierrothito so the best mini flyer in the world has a world-class base to work with, but then realized; they already have the best non-luchador base in the world in their company doing nothing already! So why aren't Cesaro and Torito working each other on every house show?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

every year the wrestlemania opener should be pequeno reyes del air

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Hornswoggle is loving terrible so I'm fine with him not doing anything

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Like I said:
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0929/602158/rumor-on-hornswoggle-wwe-wellness-policy-violation-and-suspension/

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
he knows..
It's depressing that Torito's prime years are being wasted doing nothing for a ton of money in WWE rather than being wasted being underpushed in CMLL, where he would at least be having good matches.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Who stole the midget piss?

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

This is the last time John Cena lost clean in a one-on-one match on Raw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1B6X2QBYl8

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
John Cena shouldn't be losing clean in one on one matches on Raw.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Tezzor posted:

This is the last time John Cena lost clean in a one-on-one match on Raw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1B6X2QBYl8

Of course it's Triple H

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Tezzor posted:

Hahahaha three finishers from a longtime main eventer to lose on Raw.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Tezzor posted:

kevin owens

EDIT whooops missed the Raw qualifier. Whatever.

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!
thanks for filling me in on the Bray/Roman deal

even with that little bit of substance in there I still can't bring myself to give a poo poo about the feud.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

RacistGuidingLight posted:

tickets were sold already before the HR thing was known about.

Couch butts in home seats. People in the crowd don't contribute to television ratings.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Phenix Rising posted:

Couch butts in home seats. People in the crowd don't contribute to television ratings.

if you want to go actual butts in the area it was under 10000 people in an arena that seats 16000 for wrestling

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Spermgod posted:

'watch' in the sense that i'm not actually watching the show i mean

Generally the most enjoyable way to watch raw honestly.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

You know, i just want to watch the royal rumble and the real shield reunion and that's about it. Thanks for taking my call

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
WWE can't even book the Rumble right anymore, the only entertaining aspects of it are waiting to see what bafflingly tone deaf decisions they'll make this time. And you can get that suspense out of literally any WWE event.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Grozz Nuy posted:

WWE can't even book the Rumble right anymore, the only entertaining aspects of it are waiting to see what bafflingly tone deaf decisions they'll make this time. And you can get that suspense out of literally any WWE event.

The best part about the Rumble is seeing what gimmick characters from the past and what Superstar make a one time appearance.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

The last Royal Rumble was an astonishingly good effort in making the crowd give no fucks. Like, putting Daniel Bryan out there, having him get murdered a minute in, doing nothing important for the next twenty minutes, then having Kane and Big Show eliminate everyone at the end is the work of an evil crowd hating genius.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

bradzilla posted:

Of course it's Triple H

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Yeah it's baffling to me that they didn't even TRY to have Bray harness the nuclear heat of Bryan being eliminated for heel purposes. The portion of the match with Daniel Bryan and the portion with Roman Reigns might as well have been two different matches entirely, there was absolutely no storyline being told throughout. Putting so little effort into booking that poo poo well or at least making Roman look good in it really makes me question how they figured the crowd would react

That DICK! fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Sep 30, 2015

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
The Rumble that Reigns lost was about 1000 times better at making him look good than the one that he won

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

DeathChicken posted:

The last Royal Rumble was an astonishingly good effort in making the crowd give no fucks. Like, putting Daniel Bryan out there, having him get murdered a minute in, doing nothing important for the next twenty minutes, then having Kane and Big Show eliminate everyone at the end is the work of an evil crowd hating genius.

It was probably the best booked Rumble in a while, assuming your goal was MAKE WAY NEW STARS

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

projecthalaxy posted:

It was probably the best booked Rumble in a while, assuming your goal was MAKE WAY NEW STARS

And now you, too, can relive it in WWE 2k16.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I love Kane, the New Day, and Roman Reigns.

Seth Rollins stinks.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The Bee posted:

And now you, too, can relive it in WWE 2k16.

Too bad it won't have the parts where Reigns went on to have 4 star matches and Batista went on to be in the greatest movie and financial success of 2014 and a Bond film

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

The Big Show and Kane are going to throw the New Day out of the Rumble as a unit.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Chris James 2 posted:

Too bad it won't have the parts where Reigns went on to have 4 star matches and Batista went on to be in the greatest movie and financial success of 2014 and a Bond film

Seems like the fans are dumb. IWC is trash and probably likes Seth Rollins, the biggest failure of a top guy since HBK.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I, for one, am happy that Bo Dallas is back.

It sucks that he keeps losing, but I Bolieve in him.

Seriously though, I don't Bolieve in his booking. He is back doing the same thing as he was before he was injured, which is cool. And he is getting time to cut his promos and get teh crowd to hate him, which is also cool. But I don't think that WWE has any idea/plan with what to do with him apart from feeding him to babyfaces. I legitimately enjoyed his "streak" untill it was inexplicably ended by R-Truth of all people. And now, without any sort of direction, and no hope of even upset victories I can see him getting stale and lame very quickly.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

batista is too good for wwe i'm glad everything happened in 2014 to remind him of that

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Alain Post posted:

Seems like the fans are dumb. IWC is trash and probably likes Seth Rollins, the biggest failure of a top guy since HBK.

I used to like you.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

diesel was a bigger flop than either of them

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Alain Post posted:

I'll have you know they know best. Just ask their hero, live via satellite

Getting better already, he finally shaved. Looking good champ :unsmith:

TheHock
Jul 3, 2008

I have altered my retirement plans. Pray I do not alter them any further.
With all this Kane, it's like WWE is making my dreams come true a decade too late.

I was on the Needs More Kane bandwagon before anybody.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Filthy Tom got me onto the Kanewagon and hell, I'm glad he did.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Alain Post posted:

Filthy Tom got me onto the Kanewagon and hell, I'm glad he did.

Is that a legit thing or is that a euphemism for cocaine use?

cronox2
Jul 24, 2010

woah, you look
REALLY pissed off...

projecthalaxy posted:

The Big Show and Kane are going to throw the New Day out of the Rumble as a unit.

Kofi lands on Xavier's trombone, not the floor, keeping him alive while destroying the trombone leading to the breakup of The New Day.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

DeathChicken posted:

For the first 10 entrants, this year's Rumble was one of the best of all time, and oh boy did it go off the rails for the other 2/3rds.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Royal Rumble 2016 should be all Kanes, somehow. They'll figure out a way. Bring back Luke Gallows, put Taker under a mask, just 30 Kanes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire
Where is the bottom for these ratings? It's still September, there is a long football season still to go.

How close are they to dropping the average rating of USA? I can't imagine they are close, but these are free falling.

• Locked thread