Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Instead of stop drop and roll, simply drop and roll. This technique lowers your actions by more than 20%

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Soylent Yellow posted:

And also, your forward momentum helps with the rolling part.

I hadnt even considered this and its a great point

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im burning a dead tree and ive found it alot safer to break it into its component pieces (sticks) and burning them in a controlled fashion

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Its illegal to even have a campfire soon as fire season starts. Gotta get all the burning done now.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Cheers and keep your fire safety at the front of your mind.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Pissing on your own balls in a fire scenario would be a time wasting and potentially deadly move - to you

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

Fine then piss on my balls.

e: everyone piss on my balls! Surely enough of it will splash onto the rest of my corpulent frame to put out most fires.

The chance of me needing to piss and being able to piss on your burning balls is tiny. This scenario would be so rare we cant call it a lifehack.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Lunixnerd posted:

Firefighters use a technique called controlled back burning to make firebreaks in order to prevent the spread of wildfires, you can apply this technique yourself, just set yourself on fire beforehand because you cannot ignite what is already burned.

As someone who's preparing for fire season im gonna use this hack.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I accidentally threw $54 worth of rolling tobbacco on a fire. Now i make sure to check that im not throwing my cigarettes into the fire.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Pebergehund posted:

Go with the classic: fight fire with fire

Im gonna add this to my firehack list

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
How about: if you cant handle the heat, get out of the kitchen!

• Locked thread